Worst Thing I've Ever Seen

C-Mart28

No, not the game today (that had an upside with Clemens coming in...finally).

It was the Patriots running up the score on a very dead Washington Redskins team.

It's the 4th quarter up by 38, Tom Brady still in, 4 and 1 inside the 10, and what do they do?

THEY GO FOR IT!!!!

Are you kidding me?

Another classless act by a classless organization. I hope one of those Pats stands up speaks out or they are all as bad as their cheating coach. They are a stain on this league and hope teams start going for Brady's needs, its the only way justice will be served and i Never ever wish injury on a player no matter who they play for but thats how much i was irked by this.

Thoughts?

No, not the game today (that had an upside with Clemens coming in...finally).

It was the Patriots running up the score on a very dead Washington Redskins team.

It's the 4th quarter up by 38, Tom Brady still in, 4 and 1 inside the 10, and what do they do?

THEY GO FOR IT!!!!

Are you kidding me?

Another classless act by a classless organization. I hope one of those Pats stands up speaks out or they are all as bad as their cheating coach. They are a stain on this league and hope teams start going for Brady's needs, its the only way justice will be served and i Never ever wish injury on a player no matter who they play for but thats how much i was irked by this.

Thoughts?

I'm thinking I've seen this thread before and maybe you should use the search function or start an official "Whiny losers" thread.

I'm thinking I've seen this thread before and maybe you should use the search function or start an official "Whiny losers" thread.

Ok first of all i really didnt expect to win this week anyway, Pennington was starting so I automatically assumed the worse (but i will always root for this team to win), if that makes me a bad fan then oh well.

I'm not whining about the loss, I watched every second of the game with a couple out of town Bills fans, we chated about the teams, we debated some issues in the game, cheered for our teams, and when the game was over shook their hands wished them luck for the rest of the season and left.

I don't whine about sports, its beneath me, there are alot more important things to get riled up about then a football which i have no control over anyways.

This isnt about the jets, its about a team doing something that i felt was flat out wrong, if the jets did the same thing i'd feel the same way, admittedly probably not actually say anything about it,

maybe because this isnt the first time we have seen the same team pull the same garbage that it really got under my skin, especially since it was on the television right next to the jet game so i saw just as much of that game as i did the jet game.

i'm not whining, i'm offering up my thoughts of something that bugged me and thought i would see if anyone felt the same way or wanted to defend the actions of the pats, no more no less.

look somewhere else if you are going to accuse someone of whining, and if i sounded like i was it was not what i intended

this is what's going to happen to the classless pukes

some team is going to level cindy and take several real late hits

and hopefully take his head off

BTW the pats never get called for holding, also the communications went down againmon skins side

this is what's going to happen to the classless pukes

some team is going to level cindy and take several real late hits

and hopefully take his head off

BTW the pats never get called for holding, also the communications went down againmon skins side

And as soon as they do that, each of the players that did that will get fined and then kicked out of the league. Knowing that, as a defensive player, are you going to still do that? If you're a star making millions, why would you risk that and why would you care? If you are a low level player looking for a big pay day, again why would you do that?

Archived