which team is worse?

jetscott

this team or the 1-15 kotite jets? I gotta say this is one of the most boring and predictable jets teams i can remember. And I go back through the 70's. This team is bad! How do you go from 10-6 last year to this? And it's not strength of schedule.

If they finish 3-13 or worse it has got to be this season. I mean the Kotite Jets were a laughing stock. When they hired Kotite it was "Dumb and Dumber." Nobody expected them to win. Why they hired Kotite was unknown. The guy let the Eagles fall apart. Well him and the Eagles owner.

This season might not have supposed to be a world beater, but they were not supposed to be a 3-13 team. They are boring, bad, and every week it seems like we are 20 years from winning.

It also depends. If they win their last 3-4 games and finish 5-11 but go into the offseason with a fake confidence and don't add any real talent, I'd say this season was worse. Nobody had hope with Kotite. We had hope with Mangini.

Hunn!!! This team really exist?? I don't remember the Jets playing awafull! Good thanks for not watch this game, i will gonna be crazy and why we have one FG?? what happend with the D# and Offense??

Damn it, this isn't a NFL team, but a High School or maybe College one.

Archived