Senior pictures

i thought this was a milf thread....

i remember senior pic day very well. it was raining cats and dogs and to get to school in my cool 72 mustang with a hood scoop and headers, i had to pass by creedmore mental institution. so im on hillside ave and its pouring, all dressed up and this patient just darts across the street without looking. i hit the brakes, the car spins out and BAM the retard flies over my hood. when i got out of the car the poor guys face was in my fresh, new cragar ss wheel. he was bleeding from his ear and mumbling like a prick. i asked if he was ok and that id call an ambulance but he mumbled something about no ambulance and stumbled away into the woods

i took off faster than a...well white girl in newark?

I would give almost anything to go back to those days. If you think getting your senior pictures is a pain, then you have yet to experience real pain.

Amen, Corky! Amen!

Whiney little kids - wait 'till real life bites them in the arse. What happened to children should be seen but not heard. Whomever came up with that sure knew what they were talking about.

Amen, Corky! Amen!

Whiney little kids - wait 'till real life bites them in the arse. What happened to children should be seen but not heard. Whomever came up with that sure knew what they were talking about.

But Garb, don't you see? It would RUIN a poor child's self-esteem! :lol:

Archived