Typical Knicks

madmike1

110 points to the Cavaliers, hardly an offensive juggarnaut. How many would the Mavs or Suns drop on us? 210?

Yikes.

They did a good job on james and he still had 40+ points. It was those wide open 3 after wide open 3's that killed them. This team GAGs in the 4th quarter every chance they get.

No it won't.

This has been going on pretty much since the Spreewell days.

Now you know why all these guys were "problems" with their other teams.

They don't play as a team. They have no idea of the team concept.

If the Knicks win 30 games this year I will be suprised.

Okay, Shawn306, it's just the first/second game of the season, calm down.

There's 80 games left. Sit back and relax

I expected people to act this way. Its the same thing in every sports. Everybody starts panicking all because of one loss. It happens this teams gonna be good this year wheather you fail to admit it or not.

I expected people to act this way. Its the same thing in every sports. Everybody starts panicking all because of one loss. It happens this teams gonna be good this year wheather you fail to admit it or not.

No they aren't. They are gonna look good because they can score but they will lose every close game they have the chance to gag away.

No they aren't. They are gonna look good because they can score but they will lose every close game they have the chance to gag away.

Whatever ya say mike i've learned to take your predictions with a grain of salt. I recall you saying the Yankees were an 86 win team and then you predict the Rangers will suck this year and miss the playoffs. Keep up the good work.

Whatever ya say mike i've learned to take your predictions with a grain of salt. I recall you saying the Yankees were an 86 win team and then you predict the Rangers will suck this year and miss the playoffs. Keep up the good work.

Wow i never said either of those things. lol.

The Knicks have no character or leadership, no veteran on the team to "show them the way." They dont know how to play with a lead and they cant play smart basketball late in tight ball games. They settle for silly shots time after time. They collapse like a house of cards. Their free throw shooting is beyond horrendous.

The Knicks have a bunch of very good individual players, but as a team they just aren't very good.

The Knicks have no character or leadership, no veteran on the team to "show them the way." They dont know how to play with a lead and they cant play smart basketball late in tight ball games. They settle for silly shots time after time. They collapse like a house of cards. Their free throw shooting is beyond horrendous.

The Knicks have a bunch of very good individual players, but as a team they just aren't very good.

and this is based on one loss? At least give this team a chance holy sh*t.

and this is based on one loss? At least give this team a chance holy sh*t.

Yoo hoo. This is pretty much the same team from the last 3 years with Zach Randolph who is hardly a winner himself. You expect things to change? I dont.

This team is destined to finish .500 and to that I must quote Derrick Coleman "Well whip-dee-damn-doo."

Enjoy it with a bowl of ice cream.

Hey they won tonight, against a Minn. team that actually isn't that bad after the Walker for Ricky Davis deal. Knicks beat a garbage team by 4 but if Eric Mangini gets to be called a genius for beating the Lions, Texans and Raiders every week his first year of coaching the Knicks should at least get credit for this W.

Archived