Pittsburgh Is Losing

Maxman

im not talking about the fans. i could care less what it means to the fans. i care what it means to the record.

Even if you only look at the numbers certain wins still mean more then others. They are not all equal. That is why when you look at stats they keep 2 sets of records. Overall and division.

So yes by anyones standards you would have to say that the win against NE was more important then the win against DET.

Well maybe not yours

If the Jets finished 2-14 this season and their only other win was against the Patriots, you'd have to be an idiot to think it wasn't a "Big Win." Especially if the Pats wind up going 15-1.

Yeah the season would still suck, but at the end of the day, a win against the Pats in a year they only lose one game, is a big win no matter what people pretend to say.

Guys the brown are a good team this year. That was a good win for Pittsburgh in a huge divisional rivalry game.They showed a lot coming from 21-6 down.

If anything I am more convinced they'll beat NE.

Ah, there's my favorite poster again. :)

I gotta give the clowns credit, they are much improved. However, my D held Anderson and co. to O first downs the entire second half until one on the last drive. Those 2 Cribbs returns hurt us bad, thats 14 points for the clowns right there. As usual though, i am thanking God for Big Ben. That guy just will not let us lose to that team. I felt the entire Steelers team had hangover from monday nights emotional win, but i just knew Ben would take over that game in the second half.

Next up, the JETS. Good luck next week gang. Most of ya's know the Jets are my second fav team so i look forward to getting on here and discussing matchups etc. with "yinz".

Ah, there's my favorite poster again. :)

I gotta give the clowns credit, they are much improved. However, my D held Anderson and co. to O first downs the entire second half until one on the last drive. Those 2 Cribbs returns hurt us bad, thats 14 points for the clowns right there. As usual though, i am thanking God for Big Ben. That guy just will not let us lose to that team. I felt the entire Steelers team had hangover from monday nights emotional win, but i just knew Ben would take over that game in the second half.

Next up, the JETS. Good luck next week gang. Most of ya's know the Jets are my second fav team so i look forward to getting on here and discussing matchups etc. with "yinz".

What is there to discuss? Willie Parker will try to break the rushing record and we won't do much to stop him. I think our plan is to hope he trips and falls down a lot.

Ben will cut us up through the air and have a clean jersey by the end of the game. Mancheapi will take a good look at Faneca pushing our D-line back but will refuse to give him any money so we still have a gaping hole at LG.

TJ will get nothing going since he will get hit behind the line every play. Poor KC will run for his life and still manage to put up 13 points, while everyone claims he isn't an upgrade over Pennington.

What is there to discuss? Willie Parker will try to break the rushing record and we won't do much to stop him. I think our plan is to hope he trips and falls down a lot.

Ben will cut us up through the air and have a clean jersey by the end of the game. Mancheapi will take a good look at Faneca pushing our D-line back but will refuse to give him any money so we still have a gaping hole at LG.

TJ will get nothing going since he will get hit behind the line every play. Poor KC will run for his life and still manage to put up 13 points, while everyone claims he isn't an upgrade over Pennington.

That is awesome. And it sounds like the possible defensive gameplan for sure. Get the turf guys involved. They should be able to help out!

Archived