3 sac flies in ONE inning!!!

Jet/BosoxFan

Wow! I am speechless! Just when you think they've hit rock bottom, the Yanks drain a little more water out of the tub!

Its really tough to watch what is happening to the late great Bernie Williams. However, I've got a huge problem with Mussina glaring at him. Bernie has meant as much to the Yankees Dynasty (you remember, back when they were good?) as anyone else this side of Mariano. Mike Missina has done exactly JACK and SH*T since coming to NY in 2001! WHO THE F IS HE TO STARE DOWN BERNIE?

That kind of treachery smacks of the yahoos on this board that call Joe Torre out after all he's done for NYY. Have you no shame?

Wow! I am speechless! Just when you think they've hit rock bottom, the Yanks drain a little more water out of the tub!

Its really tough to watch what is happening to the late great Bernie Williams. However, I've got a huge problem with Mussina glaring at him. Bernie has meant as much to the Yankees Dynasty (you remember, back when they were good?) as anyone else this side of Mariano. Mike Missina has done exactly JACK and SH*T since coming to NY in 2001! WHO THE F IS HE TO STARE DOWN BERNIE?

That kind of treachery smacks of the yahoos on this board that call Joe Torre out after all he's done for NYY. Have you no shame?

Fag.

Fag.

Yet another Yankee thread started by JBF...plus we now know you're watching the game!

Seriously, can it get anymore pathetic?

This stooge chooses to watch a team he despises on a firday night none the less, over his appparent "team."

Just incredibly homosexual.

Yet another Yankee thread started by JBF...plus we now know you're watching the game!

Seriously, can it get anymore pathetic?

This stooge chooses to watch a team he despises on a firday night none the less, over his appparent "team."

Just incredibly homosexual.

Archived