Now that I have a job I have more appreciation for you...

who work for a living.

Working 6 straight days, 3rd day over today, 8 hours everyday except for yesterday, only 5, but with all the hard work, wow, it sucks, and I'm just a cashier. :shock:

Although it feels good to get those pay checks. =D>

who work for a living.

Working 6 straight days, 3rd day over today, 8 hours everyday except for yesterday, only 5, but with all the hard work, wow, it sucks, and I'm just a cashier. :shock:

Although it feels good to get those pay checks. =D>

He is a cashier. didnt ya read his post?

Barton...hopefully your SAT Math scores are high enough to offset the other part.

I think you are in trouble when it comes time for some reading comprehension.

He is a cashier. didnt ya read his post?

Barton...hopefully your SAT Math scores are high enough to offset the other part.

I think you are in trouble when it comes time for some reading comprehension.

LOL!!

I dunno how I missed that.

Anyways, 124, do you cashier at a grocery store? If so, keep a loaded hand gun nearby because I like an even fight! :wink:

Yep, A&P.

And I keep a loaded one in the cash drawer for anybody who comes in with Boston merchandise. :wink:

Actually, funny story.

Today this jerkoff with a Varitek shirt and Boston hat came in and was about to come on my line but I turned off my light and said I was going on break. =D>

LOL!!

I dunno how I missed that.

Anyways, 124, do you cashier at a grocery store? If so, keep a loaded hand gun nearby because I like an even fight! :wink:

Yep, A&P.

And I keep a loaded one in the cash drawer for anybody who comes in with Boston merchandise. :wink:

Actually, funny story.

Today this jerkoff with a Varitek shirt and Boston hat came in and was about to come on my line but I turned off my light and said I was going on break. =D>

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

...good for you 124...let him stand on a longer line... :lol: . Anywho, great that you have a job hun. Good Luck to you. It is always rewarding having your own money and an honest job. Bravo!!!.. =D>=D>

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

...good for you 124...let him stand on a longer line... :lol: . Anywho, great that you have a job hun. Good Luck to you. It is always rewarding having your own money and an honest job. Bravo!!!.. =D>=D>

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

say , that is a funny story :shock::shock: glad you don't work for me :lol:

sounds like your uncanny knack for spottng jerkoffs without even speaking to them will get you canned

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

say , that is a funny story :shock::shock: glad you don't work for me :lol:

sounds like your uncanny knack for spottng jerkoffs without even speaking to them will get you canned

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

How 17 year oldish! :roll::lol:

Yep, A&P.

Actually, funny story.

How 17 year oldish! :roll::lol:

Archived