Anyone else hear Mariano turned down the Yanks offer?

NIGHT STALKER

I could be mistaken, but I had Mike and his pet rock on while I was working on my biz and I thought I heard them say something like Mariano wants 4 years and told his agent to start looking around...plus he didn't like the reference to his age by Hank Steinbrenner.

I read that. Max is right. Tweedledum and Tweedledumber, the Steinbrenner brothers, need to give Mo four years and shut the hell up.

I read that. Max is right. Tweedledum and Tweedledumber, the Steinbrenner brothers, need to give Mo four years and shut the hell up.

Boy you just won't be happy unless every single member of the 2007 Yankees is back. ;-)

I think Mo has made the turn, and is now fried and cooked

The man is great, but I have to think that just maybe, it's time to move on from MO. You could see it at the end of the year.....he just didn't have "it"

That could be true. But if there is a chance it isn't true. I sign him. They waste money like there is no tomorrow. Would be nice to see a Champion get a little more cash than he may deserve.

No one is going to give an over the hill closer $15 million a year, let alone 4 years. I really don't think Mo has more than a year or two left in him. He is lucky enough he's a Yankee. Nobody else would be treating him this well.

Archived