Thomas's days numbered

NY JETS 29

Marc Berman reported that Thomas could be fired as early as today, I saw the article on knickscity.com. I was just to lazy to go back and copy/paste.

I hated the Thomas hiring from day 1, but it is a shame that Marbury won this power struggle. Especially when you consider all the sucking and sexual harassment excuses they had to fire him over previously.

I hated the Thomas hiring from day 1, but it is a shame that Marbury won this power struggle. Especially when you consider all the sucking and sexual harassment excuses they had to fire him over previously.

There are a million other reasons why Thomas should be fired other than a Marbury power struggle. The main reason now is that Thomas is just a distraction to the team with his lawsuits and other bs. Knicks need a coach who won't be in the cross-hairs of the justice system as well as the commish.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I've got a strange feeling that as long as Thomas is the coach/gm, the Knicks are not going to get any calls. Ron Artest clearly carried the ball at the end of reg last night and the refs failed to call it plus that offensive foul Richardson had that caused him to foul out was non-existent. Without those two calls the Knicks win the game last night.

Not saying there is a conspiracy but some of these horrific calls at the ends of games seem peculiar.

Archived