DP OWNS THE RANGERS

NYjet10

ALL HAIL TO KING RICKY!!!!

congrats for #100 DP. hey rag fans dont look now but were 3 pts behind with 4 games at hand. hey rag fans but its 3-0-0 isles this season. hey ranger fans remember when henry was sleeping and gave up the easiest 5 hole of the season. HAHAHAHAHAHA HENRY SUCKS HENRY SUCKS HENRY SUCKS!!!!!!!

the rags defense are the only ones who can score a freaking goal, i believe thats 5 straight goals with D men.

congrats for #100 DP. hey rag fans dont look now but were 3 pts behind with 4 games at hand. hey rag fans but its 3-0-0 isles this season. hey ranger fans remember when henry was sleeping and gave up the easiest 5 hole of the season. HAHAHAHAHAHA HENRY SUCKS HENRY SUCKS HENRY SUCKS!!!!!!!

the rags defense are the only ones who can score a freaking goal, i believe thats 5 straight goals with D men.

why are you acting like a Ranger fan???? Show a little class. Not much, just a little.

I mean, what are you, an 8th grader????:P:p:p:p:p:p

and you couldnt put this in the thread you already created??? Max and Smizzy are going to kill you.

why are you acting like a Ranger fan???? Show a little class. Not much, just a little.

I mean, what are you, an 8th grader????:P:p:p:p:p:p

and you couldnt put this in the thread you already created??? Max and Smizzy are going to kill you.

believe me i'm not trying to act like a ranger fan. i'm just starting new posts.

DP played very well. But the Rangers made it a lot easier by holding a prettiest pass competition on the power play, again. And Nolan is smart enough to recognize that a. Sean Avery breathing on anyone is now a penalty and b. the refs will allow opposing teams to beat the living sheet out of Jagr and call nothing.It's not why the Rangers lost, but this is now officially beyond ridiculous. Avery gets knocked into next week, and Sutton pretends he got a stick to the face-Avery gets a double minor to Sutton's 2 minutes. Given what they do with their power plays though, giving them 2 more minutes after Jagr gets mugged again might not help.

Give the Isles and Nolan credit-they played a smart, disciplined game.

No problem in the end we are all hockey fans- give credit when it is due.

maybe u should all be like faba and actually give teams credit, not just your own team.

i know i dont give the rangers credit but i wouldnt mind doing it if they showed there real potential, but what can i say when the isles are up 3-0.

Without those couple of ranger fans who always make an excuse on this board there seems to be a lot of islander fans. i guess when u have a 3-0 lead against your rival it brings the fans out of their shell.

p.s. where are those ranger fans????????

Archived