Cowboys | Ticket options announced for new stadium

Smizzy

Cowboys | Ticket options announced for new stadium

Tue, 20 Nov 2007 17:10:43 -0800

Andrea Ahles and Sally Claunch, of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, reports the Dallas Cowboys have announced ticket option fees for their new stadium, which is expected to be ready for the 2009 season. Tickets will cost $340 per game for lower bowl seating. Ticketholders will also have to purchase a personal seat license. About half of the 15,000 club seats will have a PSL costing $16,000 per seat, with the remainder costing more depending on the seat's location. A 30-year financing option will be available for the PSL with an interest rate of about eight percent. The team has not determined how much tickets will cost for the rest of the stadium. The majority of those will have personal seat licenses.

:character42:

The average fan will be history.Replaced by corporate stuff shirts who wont litter or wreak havoc at the new stadium.

I will take the $3000 I spend on tickets and attend a few away games.

It was fun while it lasted.

I will still remain a Jets fan that they cant take away from me.

They can't take that from us...but they sure know how to stick it to us.

It's going to be all corporate after our Stadium is built, just like Woody wants it.

While I'm not in favor of that, after the recent embarassment of the peep show on the Spirals it may not be the worst idea.

Also, don't immune the Giants from all of this. They want this too. Remember, there will be 2 teams getting PSLs here... Should be a little (stress LITTLE) less expensive.

While I'm not in favor of that, after the recent embarassment of the peep show on the Spirals it may not be the worst idea.

Also, don't immune the Giants from all of this. They want this too. Remember, there will be 2 teams getting PSLs here... Should be a little (stress LITTLE) less expensive.

Ive been attending games for a approx 15 years.I occasionally go to a Giants game with a friend.This peep show is nothing new.It has happened before in the upper decks at both teams games.

I think Woody has something to do with the explotation of this recent event. All a plan to justify PSLs.

The Jets fans will get screwed more than the Giants fans. and if you want to see what psl's have done to a great fanbase, you need to look no further than Redskin fans. RFK Stadium used to be rocking all the time. they move to Fed ex field and give out psl's and it's a quiet as a Church on palm sunday. but that corprate moolah is just pouring into that shmuck Snyders pockets.

The Jets fans will get screwed more than the Giants fans. and if you want to see what psl's have done to a great fanbase, you need to look no further than Redskin fans. RFK Stadium used to be rocking all the time. they move to Fed ex field and give out psl's and it's a quiet as a Church on palm sunday. but that corprate moolah is just pouring into that shmuck Snyders pockets.

Yes sir.

I beg to differ with you.I attended the Jets opener a few years back at Fed Ex and that place was rocking.It was very fan friendly the parking was well organized even during demolition of RFK.As a Jets fan in an opposing stadium wearing green the fans were very friendly.My friends and I mostly enjoyed the beer garden prior to the game.I bought the tickets online for around $135 each for great seats.

that all really sucks. I have been to five or six games. Always sat in the end zone..cuz you can really see anywhere there for about 30-40 bucks. By the time you figure flight, staying somewhere, really not sure I'd ever be able to go again by the looks of things

I beg to differ with you.I attended the Jets opener a few years back at Fed Ex and that place was rocking.It was very fan friendly the parking was well organized even during demolition of RFK.As a Jets fan in an opposing stadium wearing green the fans were very friendly.My friends and I mostly enjoyed the beer garden prior to the game.I bought the tickets online for around $135 each for great seats.

But you never went to RFK, did you? I'm telling you it's not the same crowd.

that all really sucks. I have been to five or six games. Always sat in the end zone..cuz you can really see anywhere there for about 30-40 bucks. By the time you figure flight, staying somewhere, really not sure I'd ever be able to go again by the looks of things

That stinks ,Deb. The NFL is phasing out the Average NFL fan. Sad.

We'll get hosed just as much if not more, I'll need to seriously consider whether to pack it on or keep plodding along. On the bright side, if I give up the tix I would be able to be a good dad on Sundays. :roll:

Yeah I am not going to pay 5 grand per seat. Nevermind anything more than that. If Woody wants to charge 2 grand, 2,500 that is my high water mark. Much better things I can do with that money.

Here is the bears:

stadium_psl2.jpg

psl_pricing7.jpg

BZ

Sweet my seats costs $105. Those PSLs are $6,000 which means for us it would be $3,000 (because they are splitting it with the Giants).

We know they wouldn't try to get more out of us than needed.

:)

Archived