Southern Jet...I'm calling you a fraud

JonEJet

the other day in one of your rants you spouted out that Clemson was only the 2nd best team in South Carolina.....I disagree, in a BIG way

Clemson beat Univ. of South Carolina yesterday

The same USC that BEAT UNC.

Clemson BEAT Wake, NC State, and Duke...and by default UNC because USC beat UNC

That being said, not only is Clemson the best program ins SC, they are the BEST in alll the Carolinas

Sucker

I have not gone to a Clemson game since they lost to Virginia Tech......Tommy Bowden might be the worst coach in all of CFB...and I have tickets to all the games, including yesterdays

The problem with Clemson, and the dilemma we face is that he can recruit like a MoFo

That's why you'll probably see him get the extension with the 9-3 record....it's too bad, Clemson was so close to giving him the boot after last weeks turtle act against BC

They tried to give it away yesterday....but the team was just too talented to piss it away

I have not gone to a Clemson game since they lost to Virginia Tech......Tommy Bowden might be the worst coach in all of CFB...and I have tickets to all the games, including yesterdays

The problem with Clemson, and the dilemma we face is that he can recruit like a MoFo

That's why you'll probably see him get the extension with the 9-3 record....it's too bad, Clemson was so close to giving him the boot after last weeks turtle act against BC

They tried to give it away yesterday....but the team was just too talented to piss it away

Bowdens gotta be one of the worst in game coaches in college football.

Youre right though, they hold on to him because of his ability to recruit.

If anybodys interested Dennis Franphony is available. Just sayin....

the other day in one of your rants you spouted out that Clemson was only the 2nd best team in South Carolina.....I disagree, in a BIG way

Clemson beat Univ. of South Carolina yesterday

The same USC that BEAT UNC.

Clemson BEAT Wake, NC State, and Duke...and by default UNC because USC beat UNC

That being said, not only is Clemson the best program ins SC, they are the BEST in alll the Carolinas

Sucker

congrats to clemson for beating spurrier and USC,,they have re-taken control of the Carolinas,,I agree..

Maybe UNC will be fortunate to have Butch get us back up there,,we will see...

Archived