Gibbs' gaffe helps Bills sneak past emotionally charged Redskins

JetNation

It's ok, Lindell nailed it from 51 before the first timeout, he would have made it again. Thankfully, Gibbs is a tool, and doesnt know the rules, which just helped secured our vicotory.

Now on to the fish. We win at home against them, were 7-6 heading into Cleveland which is a huge game, and I'll be at it. Going to be a fun next two weeks.

It's ok, Lindell nailed it from 51 before the first timeout, he would have made it again. Thankfully, Gibbs is a tool, and doesnt know the rules, which just helped secured our vicotory.

Now on to the fish. We win at home against them, were 7-6 heading into Cleveland which is a huge game, and I'll be at it. Going to be a fun next two weeks.

LOL, you guys really do have a shot at the playoffs, that's unbelievable.

LOL, you guys really do have a shot at the playoffs, that's unbelievable.

Haha, I don't know if you're saying that as a dis or compliment. But after the QB mess we've had, and all the re tarded injuries, which are still getting out of hand, and the Everett thing, this team has some true character, and I can't wait to see them healthy next year, after a draft in which we have 10 picks so far.

Haha, I don't know if you're saying that as a dis or compliment. But after the QB mess we've had, and all the re tarded injuries, which are still getting out of hand, and the Everett thing, this team has some true character, and I can't wait to see them healthy next year, after a draft in which we have 10 picks so far.

It's a comliment. Considering the injuries you guys have had to overcome and some of the real lows you've had (New England games, Dallas game) it's amazing that you still are in there. We really helped you guys out with the 2 losses but still your team has done a helluva a job.

congrats on the win today, i hate the redskins so good riddance to their playoff chances

but no way does buffalo make the playoffs

Don't forget 4 cake wins against the Jets and Fish.

Don't forget 4 cake wins against the Jets and Fish.

Were just beating and playing the teams on our schedule.

Our 6 losses have come from:

New England 2x (11-0)

Dallas (10-1)

Pittsburgh (8-3)

Jacksonville (8-4)

Denver (5-6)

All legit very good teams, minus Denver, but it was a last second loss, to which most people thought that team would be a playoff team anyway.

Jacksonville was much closer than the score indicated, and well we all know how Dallas ended.

I'm still proud of how hard this team plays and battles dispite whats its been through.

New England 2x (11-0)

Dallas (10-1)

Pittsburgh (8-3)

Jacksonville (8-4)

Denver (5-6)

All legit very good teams, minus Denver, but it was a last second loss, to which most people thought that team would be a playoff team anyway.

Jacksonville was much closer than the score indicated, and well we all know how Dallas ended.

I'm still proud of how hard this team plays and battles dispite whats its been through.

I'm not knocking you bro..get it how you can.

New England 2x (11-0)

Dallas (10-1)

Pittsburgh (8-3)

Jacksonville (8-4)

Denver (5-6)

Jauron has done a great job up there.

Archived