one bad thing from yesterday

Jetfan13

I said the same thing to my wife last night as we were watching the replay-too bad we can't play them every week

I agree...Jimmy sorry I didn't even recognize you yesterday. You sat right behind me abd I didn't even realize it. Too much heat and to much at the Cabana...I didn't mean to ignore you and I apologize...still hoping to come up to Nicoles one of these nights..If not at least I will see you on the board...

yea it's hard when we don't know what we all look like to each other-I'm pissed that 4H crew might have been sitting behind me and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to him-who was that (drunk) guy with all the Jersey stuff yesterday?

yea it's hard when we don't know what we all look like to each other-I'm pissed that 4H crew might have been sitting behind me and I didn't get a chance to introduce myself to him-who was that (drunk) guy with all the Jersey stuff yesterday?

Drunk guy- I could think of many possibilities to be honest- glad you all had a great time watching the Jets beat up Dolphins

that wasn't 4-H, I believe that was slowmoe or something like that but don't hold me to it

4-H had his goofy hat on, you would have known him

Archived