Tomorrow is Big:

PantyHose&Furs

With a win this weekend the Clemens-led Jets will have won 3 out of 4 heading into NE.

He'll have seen 3-4 based defenses in Baltimore, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

This guy is getting a great education.

Let's get a win tomorrow and start to build some momentum behind our new starting QB.

We will be facing 3 more quality, playoff caliber teams plus the Herm bowl.

Winning these types of games for a young QB usually bodes well heading into the next year.

Beating Cleveland and establishing that we win at home with Clemens is important.

I'm thrilled to have something to root for even though this season is lost already...

With a win this weekend the Clemens-led Jets will have won 3 out of 4 heading into NE.

He'll have seen 3-4 based defenses in Baltimore, Dallas, Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

This guy is getting a great education.

Let's get a win tomorrow and start to build some momentum behind our new starting QB.

We will be facing 3 more quality, playoff caliber teams plus the Herm bowl.

Winning these types of games for a young QB usually bodes well heading into the next year.

Beating Cleveland and establishing that we win at home with Clemens is important.

I'm thrilled to have something to root for even though this season is lost already...

I love your enthusiaam an all but I'm afraid our last 'big' meaningful game was week 5 vs The giants. Since then I find it really hard to care.

I'd love to beat the Pats and Chiefs and it would be great to win the rest of the games, but there are no big games anymore this season. They are 3-9 and even if they win out, they'd finish 7-9 and who knows what that would do.

Ray Lucas and the Jets went on a tear in 1999 and what did it really do for the next season?

I just want to see KC, Revis, and Harris improve and see some agreessiveness taken on defense and offense but other than that, win or lose, it really doesn't matter anymore.

If they finish 3-13 or 7-9 it means nothing except in where they draft. Plenty of teams lose out and turn things around the next season. Plenty of teams win 5-6 at the end of the year and then wind up not doing anything the next season.

What this team needs is a great offseason. Free agency, drafts, trades, and so on. Other than that, whether they go 3-13 or 7-9 really doesn't mean a damn thing for next year.

I'd love to beat the Pats and Chiefs and it would be great to win the rest of the games, but there are no big games anymore this season. They are 3-9 and even if they win out, they'd finish 7-9 and who knows what that would do.

Ray Lucas and the Jets went on a tear in 1999 and what did it really do for the next season?

I just want to see KC, Revis, and Harris improve and see some agreessiveness taken on defense and offense but other than that, win or lose, it really doesn't matter anymore.

If they finish 3-13 or 7-9 it means nothing except in where they draft. Plenty of teams lose out and turn things around the next season. Plenty of teams win 5-6 at the end of the year and then wind up not doing anything the next season.

What this team needs is a great offseason. Free agency, drafts, trades, and so on. Other than that, whether they go 3-13 or 7-9 really doesn't mean a damn thing for next year.

Lucas went on a tear and as a result Parcells retired! Doh.

Archived