Postgame,,Jets-Browns

nylarry

1.The Jet play calling was way too conservative. Maybe Brian should go next season

2.D'Brick is a bust..Marvin Powell never played like this in his second year.

3.Jets have found their future qb he just needs more experience,,more movement in the pocket,,and he forces the ball sometimes

4. Revis will be a star he just needs more experience and improve on his technique

5. Looked like the Jet qb scored a td and the coach never challenged the call.

6. Look for a mini overhaul of players in 2008

7. Washington only touched the ball 3-4 times? This is sick,,fire Brian schott !

8. Overalll the Jet defense played well enough to win.

9. Pats 100 Jets 0,,,just kidding,,Pats 38 Jets 23 this sunday.

10. I saw the 72 Dolphins,,the Pats would have killed them. The 72 fish were not that good,,they barely won most of their games and almost lost to the Jets. Clifford mcClain fumbled the game away. Namath never beat the fish after the merger except 1 game in 1974 at Shea.

In other words, we're all gonna die. :P

As to the '72 Dolphins, Czonka was an overrated, dirty slob and their schedule that year? No big whoop. The upside to this horror show is that Shula just might have to shut his fat face and shove his trophy up his ass. I'm conflicted about the whole thing. I really am.

We only got to see the final seconds of the Jets / Browns game after the Cheaters victory but at the end of the game Anderson was talking to Clemens and to me it looked like Clemens was 7-8 inches shorter than Anderson. Is Clemens really 6'2"? Anderson is listed at 6'6" but he towered over KC.

In other words, we're all gonna die. :P

As to the '72 Dolphins, Czonka was an overrated, dirty slob and their schedule that year? No big whoop. The upside to this horror show is that Shula just might have to shut his fat face and shove his trophy up his ass. I'm conflicted about the whole thing. I really am.

I SAW CZONKA IN THE AFL,,,IT WAS SAD,,HE was better after the merger cuz he had a supporting cast.

Larry

Archived