Fire Man Ed

bender31200

He was supposed to be back a few games ago from his back injury. Now, I hear that he will never come back because he is still throwing a hissy fit over the Jets using him with the West Side Stadium campaign and then going with the New NJ Stadium. He was pist. I don't know if he reads this board. But, he should be ashamed of himself. This has been a suck asss year for all of us and when the going got tough, he got going. He should have stopped the drama and come back period. If he really bleeds green and white like the rest of us, he would not be pulling all this B.S. He really has pist me off!!!

He was supposed to be back a few games ago from his back injury. Now, I hear that he will never come back because he is still throwing a hissy fit over the Jets using him with the West Side Stadium campaign and then going with the New NJ Stadium. He was pist. I don't know if he reads this board. But, he should be ashamed of himself. This has been a suck asss year for all of us and when the going got tough, he got going. He should have stopped the drama and come back period. If he really bleeds green and white like the rest of us, he would not be pulling all this B.S. He really has pist me off!!!

Ed has a right to be P.O.`D about the Jets not getting their own stadium But he should be PO`D at Dolan ,Bruno & Silver It had come down to 2 out of 3 votes to get the stadium APPROVED WE HAD THE 1ST vote Pataki`s vote ,Bruno & silver had form a partnership so each could get whatever they wanted approved & then Dolan hired Bruno`s Kid as a consultant right before the vote ,Bruno`s not gonna vote againt his son`s` boss & since him & silver were together ,there went our stadium .those are the guys ED should be PO`D at not the JETS

Man, this has gone around and around a few times...

The only blame that I can place on Woody was taking on too much to start. He or his advisors should have seen from the start that the WSS was just too big, too expensive and too political to get done.

If he had focused on Queens from the start, he would have had a much better chance.

If he had joined forces with the Giants AND focused on Queens he could have got it done.

BZ

I like have Fireman Ed. He is the only REAL team mascot there is.

Who knows what really happend with him behind closed doors.

BZ

Fireman does a nice job getting the fans up, i wont argue that. BUT WE DONT NEED HIM, WHY DO WE NEED A 40 YEAR OLD MAN TO LEAD THE CHEERS, we pay money as season ticket holder or if you get single game tickets to go to the game, why are you spending close to a 100$ if your going to sit on your hands and be a mute, your there because you love your team so stand the f**K up on defense and get loud.

Archived