USF/Oregon

Thor99

I just saw a play without a penalty.

I think they should review it.

Did you see the TD pass by Grothe? He's only a sophomore; USF has a pretty bright future. Especially with FSU and UM having down years, Leavitt should be able get some great recruits.

Did you see the TD pass by Grothe? He's only a sophomore; USF has a pretty bright future. Especially with FSU and UM having down years, Leavitt should be able get some great recruits.

No, missed it, will catch the highlights at the half.

Just saw the Oregon TD, nice run

Usually I'm a Pac 10 fan, but not today.

Got my $$ on USF, hope I haven't jinxed them.

18 penalties and the first half isn't over. Unreal.

The penalties are complete bull****. The game is on pace to break the record for most penalties in a game at 36.

As for the game I think Oregon looks really good and would be crushing USF if it weren't for the absurd amount of penalties. I'm surprised how well Roper has been playing considering he is our 5th string QB and did not look that great the last few games he played. Johnathan Stewart will definitely leave for the draft though cause theres no way he isn't picked in the first half of round one which is sad. If we had him back next year between him Jerimiah Johnson and Andre Crenshaw we'd have the best RBs in college football.

Archived