What Hawaii proved last night--

drago

i wouldn't take that OSU game either. i too want the bucks to win for the big ten pride, but it will be very hard fought game, i could see either team winning.

should be one of the best games of the year, if not the best.

Colt Brennan, like Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, and countless other Run and Shoot college QB's will not make it in the NFL. In fact, the biggest difference between Brennan and Harrington was that Harrington at least faced some quality teams in college. Brennan was exposed last night.

The problem with your theory is that means KC will suck. He was a run and shoot QB at Oregon. So if you're saying QB's like that won't ever be good in the NFL, what's that say about the Jets future QB?

The problem with your theory is that means KC will suck. He was a run and shoot QB at Oregon. So if you're saying QB's like that won't ever be good in the NFL, what's that say about the Jets future QB?

most posters around here seem to think kellen is a wasted pick. I think hes going to have a very solid career with the Jets.

Brennan looks alright too, his quick release is going to come up huge in the NFL, i'm looking forward to watching him play.

we need to get Georgia and USC on the same field

If this college football season has proved anything, it's that the BCS is useless. There were no dominate teams. Most of these top 10 teams could beat the others on any given day. There were no dominate conferences, no dominate anything. When most teams have 2 or more losses, how can you say "these are the two best teams."

Until College Football gets a playoff, it will just be a joke. Some of these bowl games have been good, but the reality is, nobody cares because they are merely exhibition games anymore. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, because there is no real champion.

If this college football season has proved anything, it's that the BCS is useless. There were no dominate teams. Most of these top 10 teams could beat the others on any given day. There were no dominate conferences, no dominate anything. When most teams have 2 or more losses, how can you say "these are the two best teams."

Until College Football gets a playoff, it will just be a joke. Some of these bowl games have been good, but the reality is, nobody cares because they are merely exhibition games anymore. It doesn't matter who wins or loses, because there is no real champion.

they should just rank them 1-8

and have 1 play 8, 2 play 7, 3 play 6 and 4 play 5

and keep advancing

Archived