What Hawaii proved last night--

drago

They have 3 receivers that could make it as slot receivers in the NFL, Brennan may still be a good player at the NFL level, i really liked his quick release.

The have no defender that is even worthy of handling the jock strap of Victor Hobson, and have no where near enough talent to play at the next level. It had to be one of the worst front fours that i've seen in a BCS game for a while. Their offensive line was worse (at least their tackles were, maybe their interiors were better.

Lastly, Hawaii will should never be mentioned next to an SEC, or ACC team with a winning record.

They have 3 receivers that could make it as slot receivers in the NFL, Brennan may still be a good player at the NFL level, i really liked his quick release.

The have no defender that is even worthy of handling the jock strap of Victor Hobson, and have no where near enough talent to play at the next level. It had to be one of the worst front fours that i've seen in a BCS game for a while. Their offensive line was worse (at least their tackles were, maybe their interiors were better.

Lastly, Hawaii will should never be mentioned next to an SEC, or ACC team with a winning record.

colt will not go in rd 1 either..that sucks

Colt Brennan, like Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, and countless other Run and Shoot college QB's will not make it in the NFL. In fact, the biggest difference between Brennan and Harrington was that Harrington at least faced some quality teams in college. Brennan was exposed last night.

Colt Brennan, like Joey Harrington, Akili Smith, and countless other Run and Shoot college QB's will not make it in the NFL. In fact, the biggest difference between Brennan and Harrington was that Harrington at least faced some quality teams in college. Brennan was exposed last night.

Amen...bro

The offensive line was overmatched.

consider me on the colt brennan band wagon. He was overmatched last night, but i think a lot of that was to do with the tackles getting destroyed on nearly every play. I'd like to see him drafted in the second or third, he could be a solid back up.

I have never seen a QB with such a dramatic sidearm release even get drafted into the NFL. I would be shocked if he made it.

Really? I'm pretty sure David Carr went #1 overall.

His release point is irrelevant. The velocity he generates and the accuracy with which he delivers the ball are what will make him successful.

Really? I'm pretty sure David Carr went #1 overall.

His release point is irrelevant. The velocity he generates and the accuracy with which he delivers the ball are what will make him successful.

Your arguing that he'll be succesful and you compare him to David Carr???:shock:

Big Tactical Error!!!:rl:

Your arguing that he'll be succesful and you compare him to David Carr???:shock:

Big Tactical Error!!!:rl:

Yeah when I read the quick-side arm delivery I thought of David Carr myself, but no chance in hell I'm gonna try and use the words "successful" and David Carr in the same sentence.....unless your talking about him being successful holding the ball too long or being on his back

I don't think I'd consider Harrington or smith a run and shoot guy but your point is well made.. Brennen is a 4th or 5th rounder in my eyes.. I know he'll go sooner, but that's where he belongs.

i'm torn about the champ game. hate ohio state but want big 10 to get some love (michigan's win helped). trying to be objective, i'd prob take lsu -4.5 but i think i'll stay away from it. never bet on games you care emotionally about the outcome.

or never bet when u will have to borrow the money from old man if u lose :D

i'm torn about the champ game. hate ohio state but want big 10 to get some love (michigan's win helped). trying to be objective, i'd prob take lsu -4.5 but i think i'll stay away from it. never bet on games you care emotionally about the outcome.

when games are played 6 weeks after reg season, it is best to stay away!!

1st hunch was to take LSU, Mich win may have swayed me a bit

too close to call!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to give 10% to daddy!!!!

or never bet when u will have to borrow the money from old man if u lose :D

that reminds me, i'm a little light on the mortgage payment this month, pops.

when games are played 6 weeks after reg season, it is best to stay away!!

1st hunch was to take LSU, Mich win may have swayed me a bit

too close to call!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to give 10% to daddy!!!!

10%??? bastard has been tellin me it's 30%!

Archived