af2 team sign QB BRADY

jetsrule128

Fever assigned rookie QB Shawn Brady

Courtesy: arenafootball2

Release: 12/21/2007

Send this article to a friend Print

The Tri-Cities Fever announce that QB Shawn Brady has been assigned to the team by the af2 league office. Brady (6’2”, 200 lbs) is a rookie out of Northeastern University.

In 2002, Brady began his sophomore season at NU starting in all of the Huskies 13 games and leading the team to a 10-3 season concluding with the team’s first NCAA berth. He finished his career at Northeastern with an overall record of 26-15 and is the school’s all-time leader in touchdown passes (54).

Brady graduated from Northeastern in 2006 with a degree in Business Administration.

any relation to tom?

Fever assigned rookie QB Shawn Brady

Release: 12/21/2007

Send this article to a friend Print

The Tri-Cities Fever announce that QB Shawn Brady has been assigned to the team by the af2 league office. Brady (6’2”, 200 lbs) is a rookie out of Northeastern University.

In 2002, Brady began his sophomore season at NU starting in all of the Huskies 13 games and leading the team to a 10-3 season concluding with the team’s first NCAA berth. He finished his career at Northeastern with an overall record of 26-15 and is the school’s all-time leader in touchdown passes (54).

Brady graduated from Northeastern in 2006 with a degree in Business Administration.

any relation to tom?

Further proof that IQ tests should be required before being allowed to post on this forum.:roll:

are tom and kyle husband and wife?

wow. The second time I saw there were new posts in this thread, I considered it again and said "What, does that make Kyle Brady Tom's husband?"

and then I come here and you've said it. Probably not a good thing that I'm thinking like you, though.

Archived