LSU

Brenjetsfan

I emplore all jets fans to pray that glen dorsey plays out of his mind so much so that it makes it impossible for parcells to not pick him. That and gholston and the other guys don't get the oh we should have won garbage and stay for their senior year. Gholston's stock really can't get any higher, but he seems like such a high charachter guy that it worries me he could possibly stay.

Joisey would never leave my team it is just one of my tragic flaws...just commenting on the BCS Game..sure LSU is good but would have loved to see them matched up against USC.. As for Rutgers, congrats on falling apart and winning a bowl game against Ball State..

Joisey would never leave my team it is just one of my tragic flaws...just commenting on the BCS Game..sure LSU is good but would have loved to see them matched up against USC.. As for Rutgers, congrats on falling apart and winning a bowl game against Ball State..

Yea. It`s to bad ,these bowl games are getting rediculas there are so many of them ,there should just be 5 bowl games top ten teams and work a playoff from there to #1

Archived