Devils First Place, Rangers Last Place

nj meadowlands

my bet is they won't make the playoffs. they can't score enough to win consistently

Were in a good position for the playoffs, after tonight we'll jump the rags officially in points, and we'll have a game at hand, and also with a win we jump boston, and we'll be 1 point behind Philly.

We'll get there, and if we win we'll only be 6 points behind your devs for first which isnt a lot.

It's only 8 points. Me thinks it's a little early in the season to be making threads like this.

Yea well usually its always the icelander fans starting in saying BLAH BLAH THE SEASON IS OVER IN JANUARY threads. Thats why icelander remind me of the *****in mets and their fans and how they were making fun of us Yankee fans early on in the season and the tables ended up turning on them also their a 2nd class team much like the mets.

Yea well usually its always the icelander fans starting in saying BLAH BLAH THE SEASON IS OVER IN JANUARY threads. Thats why icelander remind me of the *****in mets and their fans and how they were making fun of us Yankee fans early on in the season and the tables ended up turning on them also their a 2nd class team much like the mets.

dude...your a jets fan, relax! 2nd class team if there ever was one.

Archived