LA BASKETBALL

kobe24jets

The Lakers are 17-3 in there last 20 games, just because Bynum is down it does not mean this hot streak has to go. The Lakers have been winning games with Kobe scoring around 20 points, with Bynum down, that means he's going to score more. And we all know how good of a scorer he is.

Lakers-Suns tonight!!

GO LA!

The Lakers are 17-3 in there last 20 games, just because Bynum is down it does not mean this hot streak has to go. The Lakers have been winning games with Kobe scoring around 20 points, with Bynum down, that means he's going to score more. And we all know how good of a scorer he is.

Lakers-Suns tonight!!

GO LA!

Kwame HAS to step it up now that the kids out for 8 weeks. I know he's capable of it but the question with Brown (as always) is WILL he step it up? Chris is back in 2 weeks so that should help out at the center spot.

Kwame HAS to step it up now that the kids out for 8 weeks. I know he's capable of it but the question with Brown (as always) is WILL he step it up? Chris is back in 2 weeks so that should help out at the center spot.

Chris is always hurt.

Unfortunately, Brown is not. I hate this guy so much, what a bust he is.

Chris is always hurt.

Unfortunately, Brown is not. I hate this guy so much, what a bust he is.

I don't think you hate him nearly as much as I do Ghost. He and Darko are the biggest busts in the last 10 years or so. And to think we gave up Caron Butler for this stiff. :fighting0050:

have ya eva been inside a woman

yea u gay son

Yeah, I guess not, having a wife and two kids..lol

Kid, I know you got banned from JI for being a fuggin retard, but don't come here with that mess.

In other words

Yo YO YO, on some G ****, im fina get tired uh tha **** you be pullin 'kid, bouta beat dat ass, beta run back ta the burbs, fuggin wit tha wrong kats...

I don't think you hate him nearly as much as I do Ghost. He and Darko are the biggest busts in the last 10 years or so. And to think we gave up Caron Butler for this stiff. :fighting0050:

pair of terrible trades. first trading shaq for three guys who aren't that good and then turning around and trading the only decent player from the deal (butler) for nothing.

lakers ended up losing shaq and getting basically nothing

pair of terrible trades. first trading shaq for three guys who aren't that good and then turning around and trading the only decent player from the deal (butler) for nothing.

Lakers ended up losing shaq and getting basically nothing

I like Odom but the Shaq deal was so one sided it's not funny. Then to deal Butler for Kwami ? :sheepf:

Archived