Priority #1 for the Yankees in the second half

Green Jets & Ham

I say "JUST 6-7" because I believe all will agree that had I offered you 6-7 in the first 10 Games verses TB and KC, no Yankee fan would have taken that deal ... I would have been laughed out of the room ... 6-7 would have been considered unacceptable, or even a complete debacle

If we managed to go 6-7 and earn 13 decisions in a 10 game span, I would have definitely taken that deal just to see how that worked.

Seriously, though, I agree. It's disgraceful that we can't beat these teams. Now we're forced to beat the best of the AL in the next couple weeks to help make up for it.

I say "JUST 6-7" because I believe all will agree that had I offered you 6-7 in the first 10 Games verses TB and KC, no Yankee fan would have taken that deal ... I would have been laughed out of the room ... 6-7 would have been considered unacceptable, or even a complete debacle

If we managed to go 6-7 and earn 13 decisions in a 10 game span, I would have definitely taken that deal just to see how that worked.

Seriously, though, I agree. It's disgraceful that we can't beat these teams. Now we're forced to beat the best of the AL in the next couple weeks to help make up for it.

Archived