Priority #1 for the Yankees in the second half

Green Jets & Ham

Try not to go a collective 3-10 verses TB and KC again :roll:

If you wanna know why the Yankees are currently in 3rd Place and not 1st Place, look no further than 3-10 verses the absolute scum of the league

I mean, think about it ... JUST 6-7 and the Yankees are in sole possession of 1st Place at the ASB

I say "JUST 6-7" because I believe all will agree that had I offered you 6-7 in the first 10 Games verses TB and KC, no Yankee fan would have taken that deal ... I would have been laughed out of the room ... 6-7 would have been considered unacceptable, or even a complete debacle

And of course I say "JUST 6-7" because as I already mentioned, "JUST 6-7" and the Yankees in 1st Place at the ASB

Well there you have it ... the #1 reason the Yankees are NOT in first place and the #1 reason they will remain on the outside looking in if they even dare to repeat that debacle in the second half

Henceforth we have to flatout bludgeon the dregs of the league ... or live with the consequences

Try not to go a collective 3-10 verses TB and KC again :roll:

If you wanna know why the Yankees are currently in 3rd Place and not 1st Place, look no further than 3-10 verses the absolute scum of the league

I mean, think about it ... JUST 6-7 and the Yankees are in sole possession of 1st Place at the ASB

I say "JUST 6-7" because I believe all will agree that had I offered you 6-7 in the first 10 Games verses TB and KC, no Yankee fan would have taken that deal ... I would have been laughed out of the room ... 6-7 would have been considered unacceptable, or even a complete debacle

And of course I say "JUST 6-7" because as I already mentioned, "JUST 6-7" and the Yankees in 1st Place at the ASB

Well there you have it ... the #1 reason the Yankees are NOT in first place and the #1 reason they will remain on the outside looking in if they even dare to repeat that debacle in the second half

Henceforth we have to flatout bludgeon the dregs of the league ... or live with the consequences

You are also lucky the Sox had an injured Foulke and Schilling. The Sox despite the injuries are in 1st at the break. You have more to worry about than just TB and KC games.

True. But the Yankees have also had their fair share of injured players like Jaret Wright, Kevin Brown, Felix Rodriguez and most importantly Rey Sanchez. How we just took 3 outa 4 from the Indians without Rey Sanchez............I think it just shows the heart of this team to overcome a potentially devastating injury to 1 of the premier players on the ballclub. HEART AND DETERMINATION

You are also lucky the Sox had an injured Foulke and Schilling. The Sox despite the injuries are in 1st at the break. You have more to worry about than just TB and KC games.

True. But the Yankees have also had their fair share of injured players like Jaret Wright, Kevin Brown, Felix Rodriguez and most importantly Rey Sanchez. How we just took 3 outa 4 from the Indians without Rey Sanchez............I think it just shows the heart of this team to overcome a potentially devastating injury to 1 of the premier players on the ballclub. HEART AND DETERMINATION

How we just took 3 outa 4 from the Indians without Rey Sanchez............I think it just shows the heart of this team to overcome a potentially devastating injury to 1 of the premier players on the ballclub. HEART AND DETERMINATION

Torre should get manager of the year.

How we just took 3 outa 4 from the Indians without Rey Sanchez............I think it just shows the heart of this team to overcome a potentially devastating injury to 1 of the premier players on the ballclub. HEART AND DETERMINATION

Torre should get manager of the year.

I don't think you'll find much sympathy in regards to injuries from Yankee fans ... we've had our fair share as well ... thus the Sean Henn's and Darrel May's of the world

I don't think you'll find much sympathy in regards to injuries from Yankee fans ... we've had our fair share as well ... thus the Sean Henn's and Darrel May's of the world

The Yankees have to give these kids a chance. Melky may not be ready. But if he isn't they can't go back to a lesser defensive guy.

Cano looks good. Wang looks good.

Giambi really seems to be coming on strong. Which is surprising based on how he started out.

They have to play aggressive. With a younger team on the field now they can play small ball when needed. They can run a bit now. They must take advantage of that and not simply wait to score by hitting home runs.

The Yankees have to give these kids a chance. Melky may not be ready. But if he isn't they can't go back to a lesser defensive guy.

Giambi really seems to be coming on strong. Which is surprising based on how he started out.

They have to play aggressive. With a younger team on the field now they can play small ball when needed. They can run a bit now. They must take advantage of that and not simply wait to score by hitting home runs.

Melky is ready. His foul balls hurt!

Melky is ready. His foul balls hurt!

If I wasn't taking pictures for JetNation, I would have had a chance.

Your job was to recruit new members. We asked for a Dolphin fan specifically.

The pictures were not authorized. We DO NOT pay overtime!

:mrgreen:

If I wasn't taking pictures for JetNation, I would have had a chance.

Your job was to recruit new members. We asked for a Dolphin fan specifically.

The pictures were not authorized. We DO NOT pay overtime!

:mrgreen:

I agree, but I posted that to put things in perspective. You are all shouting like you had a victorious 1st half given the setbacks when in actuality you are right where you should be as Boston is not firing on all cylinders yet. The team that should be kicking itself right now is Baltimore. They won't get Boston and NY so weak for 3mos like they just did. Schilling is back next week and Foulke is back next month healthy. Look out!

I agree, but I posted that to put things in perspective. You are all shouting like you had a victorious 1st half given the setbacks when in actuality you are right where you should be as Boston is not firing on all cylinders yet. The team that should be kicking itself right now is Baltimore. They won't get Boston and NY so weak for 3mos like they just did. Schilling is back next week and Foulke is back next month healthy. Look out!

SJ, you should know better than most that Boston has shot its wad. It's fade-away time.

Hey, you got your long overdue championship. Yeah, it was because MLB changed the rules to allow a second-place team into the tournament, but you won it, nonetheless.

Looks like things will return to normal. now.

(Yes, I was laughing my ass off as I wrote that. I wish I was NEARLY that confident. :lol::lol: ) :lol: )

SJ, you should know better than most that Boston has shot its wad. It's fade-away time.

Hey, you got your long overdue championship. Yeah, it was because MLB changed the rules to allow a second-place team into the tournament, but you won it, nonetheless.

Looks like things will return to normal. now.

(Yes, I was laughing my ass off as I wrote that. I wish I was NEARLY that confident. :lol::lol: ) :lol: )

Archived