Greengal & BZ

Smizzy

Just wanted to thank both of you publicly for being the heart and soul of the Stud or Dud game. It's your hard work that makes this game possible for everyone each week. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all the hard work you two put in. Thank you.

Naomi....in 3 yrs of running this game...I've never had to even ask for the scores...they just arrive each week. You are awesome and I really appreciate it.

Jake....I can't thank you enough for putting the spread sheets together and hosting the rankings for us. You are the man and I appreciate all the hard work.

Just wanted to thank both of you publicly for being the heart and soul of the Stud or Dud game. It's your hard work that makes this game possible for everyone each week. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all the hard work you two put in. Thank you.

Naomi....in 3 yrs of running this game...I've never had to even ask for the scores...they just arrive each week. You are awesome and I really appreciate it.

Jake....I can't thank you enough for putting the spread sheets together and hosting the rankings for us. You are the man and I appreciate all the hard work.

agreed, sounds like they did all the work........so what the hell did you do smizzy? :)

I saw the title and figured they left their spouses to start some Mac cult.

My wife is on Mac and loves it. She is just waiting for her iPhone (mine now, but when replaced becomes hers).

Smizzy - Thanks man. It was a pleasure. Actually, it just gives me an excuse to get PM'd by GreenGal, if the truth be told. :)

Can't wait to do it again next year.

BZ

Archived