wtf?

leonwash29

I am really getting pissed off how there are 100x more news on our cheerleaders then our football team, even a little rumor would be nice. We better be agressive this offseason picking the right players not kevin barlow and kimo. And i love how everyday i look in the paper there are articles after articles about how lucky the giants got and what they will do this offseason and not a single Jets article in 2 months.

I am really getting pissed off how there are 100x more news on our cheerleaders then our football team, even a little rumor would be nice. We better be agressive this offseason picking the right players not kevin barlow and kimo. And i love how everyday i look in the paper there are articles after articles about how lucky the giants got and what they will do this offseason and not a single Jets article in 2 months.

Max may have to delete this post, he LOVES those cheerleaders! :cheergal: News on the cheerleaders now is more interesting, no?

I like women but i'd rather be putting pieces together to win a championship then working on our girls' strip tease pleasing the perverted old men out there in the stands...

And just becuase we don't hear anything about it doesn't mean nothing is going on. The front office is there to do the best for the team, not provide information for bored fans. I too would like to know what's going on, but not at the expense of what's best for our team. The last time there was information regarding the jets Al Davis blocked the move (or not, we never know what happened..but i beleive if it was quiet he wouldn't have protested letting him go as much) and we ended up with sutton and everyone was ticked off. Would you rather something good happen and hear nothing about it before it happens or hear a ton about things only so you get your hopes up and then angry when it doesn't happen.

I wish we knew what was going on, but I beleive it is in the best interest of our team to not know what the FO is doing.

What exactly do you expect them to write about the Jets right now? A month and a half after the end of our 4-12 season, what should the writers be "reporting" on right now?

What exactly do you expect them to write about the Jets right now? A month and a half after the end of our 4-12 season, what should the writers be "reporting" on right now?

TOday they did an article about what the giants should do in the offseason and the decisions they can make with their players, usually they have the dual articles one for each ny team like they did with the yankees and mets, i looked through the whole paper, saw not a thing and laughed. What do we count as nothing? The giants are nowhere near a superbowl champion level, every team that made the playoffs in the afc can take them besides the titans and they act like their god.

TOday they did an article about what the giants should do in the offseason and the decisions they can make with their players, usually they have the dual articles one for each ny team like they did with the yankees and mets, i looked through the whole paper, saw not a thing and laughed. What do we count as nothing? The giants are nowhere near a superbowl champion level, every team that made the playoffs in the afc can take them besides the titans and they act like their god.

Um, Giants just won the SB! Jets = 4-12!

What would you write about to sell papers?:confused0082:

Which paper? Bergen Record? or Daily News?

Both against the Jets!

There were articles about what the Jets should do when their season ended...just like there are articles now about what the Giants should do now that their season has ended.

Archived