who are the jets going to release

jets rooter

I havn't gone through the roster yet and I will probably do so in a few days, but something I just caught on rotoworld, which will make some happy and others not.

The New York Daily News doesn't believe Chad Pennington is a lock to be on the Jets' roster when training camp begins.

Pennington would be an underdog in any in-camp competition with Kellen Clemens. GM Mike Tannenbaum expects Pennington back, but that doesn't mean Chad and his agent won't be working the phones in private. If a team comes to the Jets with the right offer, it will be hard to hang onto the pricy vet.

I was thinking about the possibility of monitoring trent green; I know he's looking to start, but if he realizes teams don't wanna depend on a concussion prone 37 year old QB to lead their team, he could be a very servicable backup for a year encase clemens doesn't pan out, gets hurt etc. If he could be had on the cheap side what's everyone's opinion on that??

Hey we talk with respect here. It is Mc-Butterfingers.

:cheers:

Nice 18-1 man haha. We can all thank the Giants for that win, Their fans can brag all they want but the Jets i still fell has the biggest upset than the Giants because we were 18 point underdogs and the Jets had no bussiness being in that game.

But to stick with the topic Mc-flipers i thought was cool :confused::Typotux:

Here is what i want the Jets to release

1. Justin Butterfingers

2. Clements

3. David Barnett

4. Victor Hobson

5. D-Robertson *in trade*

I said i was going to go through the roster, but before I do that I have to say McCareins is gone and i fully expect him to be gone. Also, I personally would like to keep hobson and move him inside next to harris, but i don't see that happening.

New York Jets

Potential UFAs: FB Darian Barnes, S Erik Coleman, DE Eric Hicks, WLB Victor

Hobson, OT Adrian Jones, ILB Brad Kassell, CB Hank Poteat, TE Sean Ryan, C

Wade Smith, QB Marques Tuiasosopo.

Potential RFAs: None.

Hobson won't be cut and he won't be back. I hope they bring Poteat back. Ryan, Smith, Jones and Tuiasosopo could stay depending on who they bring in. None are likely to get world beating offers and all have to be backups.

Archived