Unbelievable!! Mayock!!

Favorite_Toon

Riggs- what's your take on Mayock?

He seems to always been the best evaluator and predictor of how the drafts go. He was right about Rodgers falling.

He really underated Maurice Jones Drew a few years ago, I think he had him as a 5th - 6th rnd pick. Like most draft talent evaluaters he will hit and miss some. He is one of the better evaluaters though to be fair.

If the Jets select a QB on the first day they are in a deeper poo poo then I thought.

Don't see any reason to give up on Clemens. Nobody would have looked good behind that OL.

Look at the Super Bowl. Brady, who every one has crowned as a shoe in for the HOF looked very average against the Giants pass rush. Do you think he would look real good behind the Jets OL?

Don't forget the Jets also have Radclif (sp?) who they seemed to have hidden by not giving him any snaps in preseason games.

That is usually a sign the coaches think he has some upside, and don't want to risk his being claimed.

Plus Jetcane had some good things to say about him in camp last year

Where has JetCane been lately anyhow?

In the end I think Mendenhall & J.Stewart will be better RB's than DMcFadden. He runs stiff and upright and he seems to me to be a north-south runner with limited agility.

On Total ACcess a little while ago Mayock went over his top 5 Rbs.

DMC wasrated 2nd and Mendenhall first. He went over why he doesn't like DMC.

One of the things that made me nervous was that he said if they hit his legs he goes down.

Curtis was a little like that.

Youtube has turned me against Mcfadden. All he does is run by people. He rarely makes someone miss or trucks over them. I don't think he is going to find the same amount of open space in the NFL (especially if he plays behind our OL)

But then again I could be completely wrong. Who knows with the draft. Ideally we could trade down or trade the pick straight up, and avoid all the uncertainty of such a high pick.

Archived