Unbelievable!! Mayock!!

Favorite_Toon

http://www.nfl.com/

Hes nuts.. Goto the nfl website and you will see a story that says looking out for numbeer 1.. play that video and you wil notice darren mcfadden is not in his top 10? He must be a jet fan trying to decrease his value so we can get him...lol No other way to understand this

Your obsession with DMC is disturbing.

Almost similar with 128's one for Danny Ware. Seek Help.

http://www.nfl.com/

Hes nuts.. Goto the nfl website and you will see a story that says looking out for numbeer 1.. play that video and you wil notice darren mcfadden is not in his top 10? He must be a jet fan trying to decrease his value so we can get him...lol No other way to understand this

Some of the things he may have considered are.

This is a very rich draft in RB's. A RB in top 5 is always a risk as early as their careers seem to end due to injury/

McFadden had 17 fumbles in 2007. An extremely high number for a top 5 pick.

McFadden has had two run ins with the law. In July 06 he hurt his foot in an off campus fight. In January he was involved in the piano bar fight.

22 million up front is an awful lot of money to give a guy up front with that kind of stuff following him.

This is a very rich draft in RB's. A RB in top 5 is always a risk as early as their careers seem to end due to injury/

McFadden has had two run ins with the law. In July 06 he hurt his foot in an off campus fight. In January he was involved in the piano bar fight.

22 million up front is an awful lot of money to give a guy up front with that kind of stuff following him.

Add in the fact a lot of his big runs were out of a gimmick set. Also many of those runs were simply him outrunning the defense to the wide side of the field, something he wont be able to do at the next level.

Not everyone is sold on Mcfadden.

Add in the fact a lot of his big runs were out of a gimmick set. Also many of those runs were simply him outrunning the defense to the wide side of the field, something he wont be able to do at the next level.

I understand what you are saying..bushwould always run to the wide side of the field too.. but I have seen alot of videos on DMC.. There are runs were he bust straight through the line and is so fast the corners cant even take an angle on him.. he just gone.. Plus hes a big guy...

I just think he will turn out to be one of the best running backs in the league in due time...

New regime... Adrian Peterson,Mcfadden,Addai,Lynch,

I understand what you are saying..bushwould always run to the wide side of the field too.. but I have seen alot of videos on DMC.. There are runs were he bust straight through the line and is so fast the corners cant even take an angle on him.. he just gone.. Plus hes a big guy...

I just think he will turn out to be one of the best running backs in the league in due time...

New regime... Adrian Peterson,Mcfadden,Addai,Lynch,

He may be a great back, but I'm not a huge fan of his running style and I'm pretty sure he won't be "just gone" in the NFL. I see him as kind of a slash type player. RB/WR with huge play ability and it's awful hard to take a slash guy that high. OTOH, I haven't seen that much of him.

He may be a great back, but I'm not a huge fan of his running style and I'm pretty sure he won't be "just gone" in the NFL. I see him as kind of a slash type player. RB/WR with huge play ability and it's awful hard to take a slash guy that high. OTOH, I haven't seen that much of him.

Goto you tube and type his name in...and watch and then come back here and tell me im wrong...

17 fumbles??? I know there were a couple of games he had 2 or 3, but didn't know he had 17 on the season. Ugh. And this is with college guys' ball-stripping skills?

Screw that. Not with a top-6 pick anyway & a crap OL. Trade the pick to the Titans after they franchise Haynesworth or someone like that. Don't friggin' waste a super-high pick, and another $8M/yr in cap space (on top of Jones' $5M/yr), on a position where a stud isn't needed for a ring.

Mayock said it was based on the film he had seen on McFadden, I

Go watch Blair Thomas in the Senior Bowl. Highlight clips are meaningless and the jump to the NFL should not be taken lightly. Particularly for a guy that relies primarily on speed.

Senior Bowls can be good, too. Tomlinson really elevated his status at that game, people were skeptical of him coming out of TCU and playing in a gimmick offense.

Which? I know mendenhall is one of them but who else? jamal charles? kevin smith? slaton? Ray Rice? Jonathon stewart?

Mendenhall is one. Possibly Rice- I think he's perfectly built for the NFL.

I havent seen enough of Stewart. Im just nervous with McFadden, call it a hunch.

There are a few backs I'd probably take over DMC.

Im with Mayock.

Mendenhall is one. Possibly Rice- I think he's perfectly built for the NFL.

I havent seen enough of Stewart. Im just nervous with McFadden, call it a hunch.

Hes a big guy mcfadden.. he runs through people.. but has such a burst that he runs away from them too.. I think he wil be a stud in the nfl.. but who knows?

I want offense this year... draft

The only guys I will be happy of teking in the top 6 is.. Mcfadden,Chris Long,Glenn Dorsey,Matt Ryan

As I've said before, this is a very bad year to be a bad team.

Of all the guys you mentioned, all of them have question marks for the Jets. Including Long, who I love, and think will be an All Pro in a 4-3.

The Jets some how need to get out of # 6. I've been advocating trading #6 for a young established player.

Suggs comes to mind, but the drop from 12 to 5 sacks worries me a great deal.

Of all the guys you mentioned, all of them have question marks for the Jets. Including Long, who I love, and think will be an All Pro in a 4-3.

The Jets some how need to get out of # 6. I've been advocating trading #6 for a young established player.

Doesnt Matt Ryan sound like a jet quarterback? lol

Hes a big guy mcfadden.. he runs through people.. but has such a burst that he runs away from them too.. I think he wil be a stud in the nfl.. but who knows?

I want offense this year... draft

Mcfaddens lower body scares me. Look at Rice, he's got tree trunks for legs. Mcfadden's got chicken legs compared to him.

Erik Ainge!

Joe Flacco!!! second round..

Joe Flacco!!! second round..

Flacco in the second round means we've given up on Clemens. I think its too early, honestly.

But if they feel that way and that Flaccos the truth, pull the trigger.

I think AInge in the 4th is a great pick though. He's definitely built like an NFL QB.

Flacco in the second round means we've given up on Clemens. I think its too early, honestly.

I think AInge in the 4th is a great pick though. He's definitely built like an NFL QB.

Or Henne in the seond or woodson in the third...

I'd pass on Henne or Woodson. Two more guys I don't like too much.

Who do you like? what happens if you could get brohm in the second round?

Who do you like? what happens if you could get brohm in the second round?

Fair complaint. I don't like much of anybody. That's one of the most realistic things about mock drafts. I don't like anybody in real life either.

Brohm, maybe. I liked what I'd seen of him, but I think I only saw one game. I think that at QB the pick would have to be a huge value unless they are giving up on Clemens. A 2nd round pick would have to be a monster. I don't like Henne at all and I'm not a Woodson fan, but obviously as the rounds tick by they might be worth the choice. I like Flacco and Ainge, but that's been limited in both cases. Hell, I haven't seen Woodson much either.

Archived