Solution to Tom's problem

Jetlag

Alright sure, he's got plenty of problems but I'm speaking specifically of his inability to update the "Post of the Day."

This has apparently become a running joke on poor Mr. Shane. So my solution is simple. Why not just title it "Post of some ambiguous Day". Therefore Tom can continue to slack off and not take so much heat for being irresponsible.

Tom, don't say I never did anything for ya. :wink:

Please. Get that weak-a$$, girly car-drivin' mess out of here. :lol:

I gotta say Bob's post of the day was not only supreme but truthful. He tried showing me the ways of the pimp hand awhile back. But he's so far advanced that I couldn't even understand what was goin' on.

Aah maybe one of these days.

I gotta say Bob's post of the day was not only supreme but truthful. He tried showing me the ways of the pimp hand awhile back. But he's so far advanced that I couldn't even understand what was goin' on.

I'm twice your age, young Skywalker. Much to learn, have you, but potential have you also.

I'm twice your age, young Skywalker. Much to learn, have you, but potential have you also.

Archived