The off season blues.....

murphklecko73

During the crazyness of the F.A. signings I was pumped for the season to start... I think we really addressed most of our issues except for possibly QB ( but we have Kellen).. Now we have that down ( blue) time before the draft when... well....it sucks..... No real news..No real signings anymore.... Just wait till the draft........ We should all get together and have a couple of drinks.................

During the crazyness of the F.A. signings I was pumped for the season to start... I think we really addressed most of our issues except for possibly QB ( but we have Kellen).. Now we have that down ( blue) time before the draft when... well....it sucks..... No real news..No real signings anymore.... Just wait till the draft........ We should all get together and have a couple of drinks.................

Yeah, this part of the season really does blow, there are only so many mock drafts a guy can read FFS.

I don't mind basketball (although don't like it that much either). The rugby 6 nations has lost my interest due to Ireland flopping so the only real sport that I'm following big time right now is football (soccer). UNITED!!!!

Watching Baseball and Hockey nearly puts me to sleep.

Murph you are right man -- the Jets came out with such a flurry -- it is quiet now. Closer to the draft it will get exciting. The Jets have the 6th pick, I have been forgetting there is something else to look forward to after all those F.A. signings!

Murph you are right man -- the Jets came out with such a flurry -- it is quiet now. Closer to the draft it will get exciting. The Jets have the 6th pick, I have been forgetting there is something else to look forward to after all those F.A. signings!

There will be even more signings after June 1. shawn Alexander will be available then if anyone wants the bum.

Archived