T-Rich: Let's break records

stoicsentry

Whoa what great quotes from a FA. I read the article. He's really bought into what the Jets are trying to do. Mangini should be given a lot of credit for bringing guys like these in. I hope he spends a lot of time with Coles :).

I also have to say I feel a lot better if we draft Mcfadden and all his baggage knowing he's going to be around a guy like T-Rich. What an awesome combination they would make. I wouldn't doubt we could lead the NFL in rushing next season.

Whoa what great quotes from a FA. I read the article. He's really bought into what the Jets are trying to do. Mangini should be given a lot of credit for bringing guys like these in. I hope he spends a lot of time with Coles :).

I also have to say I feel a lot better if we draft Mcfadden and all his baggage knowing he's going to be around a guy like T-Rich. What an awesome combination they would make. I wouldn't doubt we could lead the NFL in rushing next season.

Actually Rick, although I don't want DMC, but if he does become the pick I agree

that a guy like that can help a young guy who did have some off field problems straighten out.

Not only TR, but Jones seems to be a work out no fool around guy that could also

mentor DMC.

If Ricardson can make Peterson one of the beswt, he can do the same with DMC....pretty much same mold of player

And the subsequent posts telling you how you shouldn't compare the two, which will lead to people posting videos, telling other people how dumb they are, bring up gholston falling to us..basically just like every other thread will start in

I wonder if this signing and the Faneca one were not just to boster our running game - but to bait Al Davis into picking Run DMC ahead of us in hopes that someone who better fits us drops.

interesting theory RS-beause if there's one thing we've learned is an almost unhealthy obsession Al Davis seems to have to the Jets-all we have to do is let everybody KNOW we are picking DMC and Davis will pick him out of spite and then we can take who we REALLY want

Archived