Falcons And Chiefs Are Worst Odds To Win The Super Bowl Next Season

Jedi_Jet1121

Go figure, a Herm fan that throws a player/unit under the bus to make an excuse, and then excuses him for not upgrading the position/unit as well for someone like Williams who is so good that nobody had even heard of him prior to the Chiefs signing him.

ive known of williams during his years with the falcons. not like he is someone i just found out about. but hey big name doesnt make them the best players.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is that? Cause they were better then us?

Yes, they were better then you too, as were about 28 other teams last season.

Unlike the Chiefs however, the Jets have actually UPGRADED their team. Yes, I know, thats a weird word for Herm fans, so if you want a detailed explanation just ask.

name one team you beat worth talking about?

ive known of williams during his years with the falcons. not like he is someone i just found out about. but hey big name doesnt make them the best players.

No, but being better then a lot of other players does though.

Williams, yeah, he's not that much better then too many people.

insulting me for having a nickname for him. wow did you give yourself a pat on the back for that one?

I have nothing against the nickname Gonzo (I love the way you branded that as your nickname when everyone calls him that:rl:) but you were spelling his surname g-o-n-z-a-l-e-s when it's spelt Gonzalez dumbass.

name one team you beat worth talking about?

The Chiefs, the best team in the league according to you. :Nuts:

In all seriousness though, I never said we were good last year, in fact I know we sucked, as did the Chiefs. The difference between the two teams is that the Jets went out and made an effort to improve their roster, where as Herm and the Chiefs decided that 4-12 meant they were good enough to just settle for someone like Williams and then maybe reach for an OL at 5.

Herm is definately a genius. Genius I tell you, GENIUS!!!

I have nothing against the nickname Gonzo (I love the way you branded that as your nickname when everyone calls him that:rl:) but you were spelling his surname g-o-n-z-a-l-e-s when it's spelt Gonzalez dumbass.

my ass dont have a brain so obviously. oooo boohoo added a s instead of a z. doesnt bother me i dont ever call em gonzalez im call em gonzo

The Chiefs, the best team in the league according to you. :Nuts:

In all seriousness though, I never said we were good last year, in fact I know we sucked, as did the Chiefs. The difference between the two teams is that the Jets went out and made an effort to improve their roster, where as Herm and the Chiefs decided that 4-12 meant they were good enough to just settle for someone like Williams and then maybe reach for an OL at 5.

Herm is definately a genius. Genius I tell you, GENIUS!!!

never said the chiefs were great. since the retirement of roaf and shields our o line has went to **** and herms bright idea with green ****ed us too. green could have done alot better than huard and croyle.

never said the chiefs were great. since the retirement of roaf and shields our o line has went to **** and herms bright idea with green ****ed us too. green could have done alot better than huard and croyle.

No, but you did say that the Chiefs didnt need to upgrade. That either means they are good already, or you dont mind rooting for a ****ty team.

And, for last fckn time, what has Herm or Peterson done to address the OL problem so far this offseason? Anything?

No, but you did say that the Chiefs didnt need to upgrade. That either means they are good already, or you dont mind rooting for a ****ty team.

And, for last fckn time, what has Herm or Peterson done to address the OL problem so far this offseason? Anything?

no because we will address that during the draft. didnt need to upgrade i have made multiple statements saying our o line sucks. but besides that we are pretty much set

wow about the worst insult ive ever seen. but coming from you doesnt amaze me.

Really? Well that means you either havent been insulted in writing until now, so Im not that surprised.

If that was the worst insult you've ever seen or heard, then you've never heard a bad insult before.

no because we will address that during the draft.

How? Jake Long will likely be gone, and nobody is going to trade into a top 5 spot.

So basically, because Herm hasnt addressed the OL yet, he has put you in a position to reach for a lineman with the 5th overall pick, instead of use that pick to get someone to really build your franchise around.

Man, Herm for Leon may have been the worst thing thats ever happened to me. HERM IS SOOOO GOOD!

Really? Well that means you either havent been insulted in writing until now, so Im not that surprised.

If that was the worst insult you've ever seen or heard, then you've never heard a bad insult before.

seen quite a few, but insulting my sarcasim was about horrible

How? Jake Long will likely be gone, and nobody is going to trade into a top 5 spot.

So basically, because Herm hasnt addressed the OL yet, he has put you in a position to reach for a lineman with the 5th overall pick, instead of use that pick to get someone to really build your franchise around.

Man, Herm to Leon may have been the worst thing thats ever happened to me. HERM IS SOOOO GOOD!

yea but besides wiegman and waters our o line is still adjusting. cant expect them to grab someone and them play perfectly in a different blocking scheme.

yes i know what sarcasim means. also reffered as being a smart ass

Okay, I see why you were upset. IJ called you a dumbass, when in reality, your ass is smart.

Sorry about that nobrains.

Okay, JP10-its time for me and the rest of JN to let this thread be yours. Im going to watch the Big East finals now...When I get back I better not be dissappointed.

See you later!

no because we will address that during the draft. didnt need to upgrade i have made multiple statements saying our o line sucks. but besides that we are pretty much set

Are you serious? Besides Bowe your WR's are pathetic. Your Safeties are pedestrian at best. Surtain is old and a shell of his former self. The rest of your CB's are practically unheard of. Your DT's are old and crappy as well. To top it all off your HC is incompetent.

If you think OL is your only problem you've lost your mind.

Are you serious? Besides Bowe your WR's are pathetic. Your Safeties are pedestrian at best. Surtain is old and a shell of his former self. The rest of your CB's are practically unheard of. Your DT's are old and crappy as well. To top it all off your HC is incompetent.

If you think OL is your only problem you've lost your mind.

our dt are making a big enough push to allow allen and hali to make plays. wr bowe is good, jeff is good, parker is quick but is similiar to justin m. and sippio has good hands. should watch webb play is better than you think. jarrad page ill admit is alright, but pollard is like a john lynch can makes plays and those big hits.

Okay, I see why you were upset. IJ called you a dumbass, when in reality, your ass is smart.

Sorry about that nobrains.

Okay, JP10-its time for me and the rest of JN to let this thread be yours. Im going to watch the Big East finals now...When I get back I better not be dissappointed.

See you later!

heys its been fun chattin with ya. good way to pass time. you have a nice evening.

our dt are making a big enough push to allow allen and hali to make plays. wr bowe is good, jeff is good, parker is quick but is similiar to justin m. and sippio has good hands. should watch webb play is better than you think. jarrad page ill admit is alright, but pollard is like a john lynch can makes plays and those big hits.

Yeah, Chansi Stuckey is good, Bryan Thomas is good, Abram Elam is good, Justin Miller is good, Eric Barton is good.:roll:

Face it, you guys suck and have done nothing to improve. You're ****ed.

Yeah, Chansi Stuckey is good, Bryan Thomas is good, Abram Elam is good, Justin Miller is good, Eric Barton is good.:roll:

Face it, you guys suck and have done nothing to improve. You're ****ed.

we're not ****ed. we will have a decent season. dont need to always go big in FA to help out your team.

stfu you dumb ****ing idiot. your organization hasnt done ****. hunt has done more for the ****ing nfl than anyone else and unlike your punk ass orginization he was about his fans and his team. not about the ****ing money. your just a ignorant fan thinking you know everything about football. well guess what you dont know **** about kc literally **** herm you can have him if you're gonna keep crying like a 2nd grade school girl. get the **** over it you dumbass he left because he knew kc was better and just happens to be true. haha hope your snyder move pays off cause allen and hali gonna **** that up.

Temper temper.

Make your point without personal attacks.

And Lamar Hunt was a pedophile. His particular fetish was licking tomato paste off 5 year old boys. No wonder the mention of his name brings about such acrimony in your tone. It must be a painful memory. We're here for you, bro. Let the healing begin, here at JetNation.

Sperm has skin of titanium

:rl:

Archived