Joe Flacco on Sirus Radio.

PLAYMAKER29

Got this from someone on jetsinsider.com

Flacco wasted no time mentioning that he had a private workout with the jets, sounded very enthusiastic about us and touched on the Ravens a little.....mentioned how he had workouts with Brian Shottenheimer both on and off the field and inside the classroom. Very interesting.

Coming from Delaware, he's a project. If we're to draft Flacco, obviously Pennington will be the starting Quarterback for at least 2008, and most likely 2009 as well. Flacco would be the man to take over for the new stadium in 2010. Obviously the Jets would be showing zero confidence in Kellen Clemens if Flacco were chosen so I'd expect to see him released after the '08 season.

Coming from Delaware, he's a project. If we're to draft Flacco, obviously Pennington will be the starting Quarterback for at least 2008, and most likely 2009 as well. Flacco would be the man to take over for the new stadium in 2010. Obviously the Jets would be showing zero confidence in Kellen Clemens if Flacco were chosen so I'd expect to see him released after the '08 season.

Disagree completely. If they draft Flacco, Pennington is caput.

They give Clemens all of 2008 as his shot to be our starter and then go with a competition between Flacco and Clemens in the 2009 camp, if Clemens didnt impress.

Chad is done.

Barring injury, I don't expect to see Flacco start an NFL game before 2011.

Archived