Terrelle Pryor just chose Ohio State

SayNoToDMC

Who?

Guess you don't follow college football, he's the top requite in the country. 225 pound QB runs a 4.4. Also a top 20 basketball reqruit, and just led them to the title in that. He's Supposed to be the best QB in a long time. Though I remember Xavier Lee got a whole lot of hype a few years back. Being called one of the best ever out Western Pennsylvania means something, with the QB's that have come from there.

I am glad he didn't chose Michigan, I don't want to see him running the spread under Rodriguez. I wanna see him air it out.

Guess you don't follow college football,.

lmao, Im a huge college fan,sorry that I dont follow H.S prospects. Im an FSU Fan and Xavier Lee just never put it all together.

Hes running like crazy against little H.S kids, lets see how he does in the NCAA with college athletes when he's forced to throw the ball in the pocket, im not impressed with that video.

Hes running like crazy against little H.S kids, lets see how he does in the NCAA with college athletes when he's forced to throw the ball in the pocket, im not impressed with that video.

Gotta think if you where a "Huge fan" you would have heard of hi

and LOL, at the irony of that statement. haven't you been one of the people all over DMC's dick?

lol, at the irony of that statement. haven't you been one of the people all over DMC's dick?

And you dont think that I said what I said because of what you say about DMC? How "His Stlye doesnt fit the NFL"

Funny how you get on anyone who loves DMC, but yet, ur in love with a scrambling H.S QB

Just funny to me. Read my post again, you might get the point the 2nd time around

And you dont think that I said what I said because of what you say about DMC? How "His Stlye doesnt fit the NFL"

Funny how you get on anyone who loves DMC, but yet, ur in love with a scrambling H.S QB

Just funny to me. Read my post again, you might get the point the 2nd time around

scrambling QB's work in college level

I think DMC could be a good back, but I think there is a better chance he busts compared to most of the other back in the draft. I think the risk on him is way to high to make him worth a number 6. I said in my original post that I'm glad he chose Ohio State, and not Michigan because I didn't want him running the spread. I want to see how he does actually throwing the ball. He might not translate to the college game, I think he will. The difference is I get to watch and see for free. McFadden would cost my favorite team about 8 million a year and 20 million guaranteed to see if his game translates. An explosive, elite athlete also translates a lot easier to the NCAA better then the pro's.

There's a big difference

I think DMC could be a good back, but I think there is a better chance he busts compared to most of the other back in the draft. I think the risk on him is way to high to make him worth a number 6. I said in my original post that I'm glad he chose Ohio State, and not Michigan because I didn't want him running the spread. I want to see how he does actually throwing the ball. He might not translate to the college game, I think he will. The difference is I get to watch and see for free. McFadden would cost my favorite team about 8 million a year and 20 million guaranteed to see if his game translates. An explosive, elite athlete also translates a lot easier to the NCAA better then the pro's.

There's a big difference

so u like mcfadden, u just dont want to pay him. hmmmm......

are u MAX's little brother

I figured that Pryor would have gone to Michigan, with Rodrguez' offense being a perfect fit for him.

There was NEVER a chance he was coming to PSU, he was just mentioning them as a favor to his dad.

if I had a nickle for every high school QB who was proclaimed to be the next big thing but never was.........

so u like mcfadden, u just dont want to pay him. hmmmm......

are u MAX's little brother

I would take McFadden just not that high, he a lot of talent I just don't think the risk is worth the reward especially where we are picking. I personally don't think he will be special in the NFL like he was in college because his style of play. I don't like picking a running back top 10 period. Who's the last top 10 running back to take his team to the SB?

I figured that Pryor would have gone to Michigan, with Rodrguez' offense being a perfect fit for him.

There was NEVER a chance he was coming to PSU, he was just mentioning them as a favor to his dad.

if I had a nickle for every high school QB who was proclaimed to be the next big thing but never was.........

I think this is the right choice for him, I think he has the arm to be a legit QB. His athleticism will be there but if he proves he can work as a pocket QB as well watch out. I think that's what he has in mind by choosing Ohio. He obviously thought hard about his decision, and has to feel that this is the better school for his pro prospect.

I think this is the right choice for him, I think he has the arm to be a legit QB. His athleticism will be there but if he proves he can work as a pocket QB as well watch out. I think that's what he has in mind by choosing Ohio. He obviously thought hard about his decision, and has to feel that this is the better school for his pro prospect.

Any coach that structuresw his offense for Pryor to make him a "pocket passer" should be summarily fired.

Any coach that structuresw his offense for Pryor to make him a "pocket passer" should be summarily fired.

I'm sure they will let him run the ball, but the spread as far as I'm concerned is a gimmick offense, and doesn't translate to the NFL. He needs to be in an offense where he'll actually get to develop as a passer as well. If Michael Vick ever learned to throw the ball he would have been as unstoppable as the dogs at Bad Newz Kennels.

and I knew Penn State was out when he narrowed it down to 2 like a week ago but wouldn't say who. It was obvious because he was playing the basketball championship at Penn. I still was reserving a small sliver of hope though.

I'm sure they will let him run the ball, but the spread as far as I'm concerned is a gimmick offense, and doesn't translate to the NFL. He needs to be in an offense where he'll actually get to develop as a passer as well. If Michael Vick ever learned to throw the ball he would have been as unstoppable as the dogs at Bad Newz Kennels.

Ohio State's goal is not to develop Pryor for the NFL, it is to win games at Ohio State.

And trust me fully, they realize that Pryors game in college will not to be a pocket passer. It simply is not his game.

If you watch any of his high school games, you will see that his completed passes came from teh threat of him on the edge, where the secondary pulled off their man.

His passing is not accurate and he can not rely on that alone to complete passes. But his athleticism is what is special.

Ohio State's goal is not to develop Pryor for the NFL, it is to win games at Ohio State.

And trust me fully, they realize that Pryors game in college will not to be a pocket passer. It simply is not his game.

If you watch any of his high school games, you will see that his completed passes came from teh threat of him on the edge, where the secondary pulled off their man.

His passing is not accurate and he can not rely on that alone to complete passes. But his athleticism is what is special.

I went and watched a few of his games live. I think he can develop as a passer, his arm definitely wasn't lacking. Obviously the threat of him as a rusher should always be utilized to put the defense at a disadvantage it would be foolish not to use it, but if you can combine that with passing ability he'll be fun to watch.

He definitely would have been a lot of fun to watch him in Rich Rodriguez offense though

I went and watched a few of his games live. I think he can develop as a passer, his arm definitely wasn't lacking. Obviously the threat of him as a rusher should always be utilized to put the defense at a disadvantage it would be foolish not to use it, but if you can combine that with passing ability he'll be fun to watch.

He definitely would have been a lot of fun to watch him in Rich Rodriguez offense though

You in PA?

HugeMistake. If he wanted to make it in the NFL as a QB, he needed to go to a school that ran a pro offense. These spread QBs do not make it in the pros as QBs. If you're going to go to a school that runs a spread, go to Michigan. They have the guru of the spread.

You in PA?

NY I care to much about football though, lol

HugeMistake. If he wanted to make it in the NFL as a QB, he needed to go to a school that ran a pro offense. These spread QBs do not make it in the pros as QBs. If you're going to go to a school that runs a spread, go to Michigan. They have the guru of the spread.

He didn't go to the spread offense school, that why I'm arguing he made the right decision, as far as becoming a pro prospect.

NY I care to much about football though, lol

He didn't go to the spread offense school, that why I'm arguing he made the right decision, as far as becoming a pro prospect.

OSU ran the spread the year before last with Smith, and they're going to do it again.. Watch.

Obviously the threat of him as a rusher should always be utilized to put the defense at a disadvantage it would be foolish not to use it,.
So you agree?

So I guess, the threat of McFadden as a Quarterback under center was correctly "Utilized by the coaching staff to keep the opposing defense at a disadvantage"...Right?

But at the same time, you knock McFadden for the simple fact the Razorbacks coaching staff took advantage of his talent and put him under center at times, keep in mind, "when putting a defense at a disadvantage, it should always be utilized" right? Then why knock McFadden's 200 yard rushing game against LSU, the national champions?

Your just a hypocrite when it comes to McFadden, im starting to see that

So you agree?

So I guess, the threat of McFadden as a Quarterback under center was correctly "Utilized by the coaching staff to keep the opposing defense at a disadvantage"...Right?

But at the same time, you knock McFadden for the simple fact the Razorbacks coaching staff took advantage of his talent and put him under center at times, keep in mind, "when putting a defense at a disadvantage, it should always be utilized" right? Then why knock McFadden's 200 yard rushing game against LSU, the national champions?

POTWN

So you agree?

So I guess, the threat of McFadden as a Quarterback under center was correctly "Utilized by the coaching staff to keep the opposing defense at a disadvantage"

You knock McFadden for the simple fact the Razorbacks coaching staff took advantage of his talent and put him under center at times, keep in mind, "when putting a defense at a disadvantage, it should always be utilized" right? Then why knock McFadden's 200 yard rushing game against LSU, the national champions?

I think McFadden was one of the best college players I've ever seen. I've been telling my buddies since his freshmen year to watch him. Obviously using him at QB was a great Idea it beat the national champs. I made my best friend who doesn't give a **** about football watch that game with me he's a golf pro and even he got into it. I loved McFadden in College, but I don't think he will translate to the NFL. The reason I bring up him lineing up at QB, is everyone compares his yards to SEC greats. Herschel Walker and Bo Jackson didn't put up there numbers in gimmick offenses. I don't think there is anything wrong with running them, but THEY DO NOT translate to the NFL.

POTWN

No need for a POTWN, Im just using his words against him, nothing he can say about McFadden can change the way we feel about this special back. He can go and make another DMC Bashing screen name and it still wont matter. I bet my bottom dollar he was a doubter of Vince Young... Even after he tore up the best team in the country in the National championship game.

What Vince Young did to USC

McFadden did to LSU

But Vince Young had a better Offense around him than the Razorbacks had for McFadden and LSU's defense was alot better than USC's defense.

No need for a POTWN, Im just using his words against him, nothing he can say about McFadden can change the way we feel about this special back. He can go and make another DMC Bashing screen name and it still wont matter. I bet my bottom dollar he was a doubter of Vince Young... Even after he tore up the best team in the country in the National championship game.

McFadden did to LSU

But Vince Young had a better Offense around him than the Razorbacks had for McFadden and LSU's defense was alot better than USC's defense.

WHAT? LSU's defense was better than USC's?????

What the heck is that?

I think McFadden was one of the best college players I've ever seen. .

He's one of the best college player you have ever seen but you have a screen name that says "SayNoToDMC" LMAO.

And by the way, the Razorbacks run alot of IForm, Single back, they are a PRO style offense, they are FAR From gimmick... They dont run the HB Option like teams like Nebraska and others. Just because they used McFadden under center at times, doesnt mean that McFadden is a gimmick type of runningback, it just means he's a team player who does what the coaching staff asks of him to do, thats all.

He's one of the best college player you have ever seen but you have a screen name that says "SayNoToDMC" LMAO.

And by the way, the Razorbacks run alot of IForm, Single back, they are a PRO style offense, they are FAR From gimmick... They dont run the HB Option like teams like Nebraska and others. Just because they used McFadden under center at times, doesnt mean that McFadden is a gimmick type of runningback, it just means he's a team player who does what the coaching staff asks of him to do, thats all.

Touch him though, and he seems to go down. That may be a problem in the NFL.

I have lost a little respect for you after that LSU defense comment.

McFadden did to LSU

Actually I Didn't doubt Vince Young I did like him better then Leinart. The player I wanted that year though was Cutler, I still think he will be the best QB of that class. I also thoughs Clemens was the second best though so maybe I am an idiot.

Archived