Rant - Season Tickets wannabes

Gainzo

What is this Talon Club you speak of? If it means free beers at the Brewery then I'm in.

http://www.uml.edu/Media/News%20Articles/Vote_keeps_UML_hocke.html

Meehan said UMass Lowell will offer 340 "club seat" packages at $249 that will include center-ice seats, advance notice and ticket opportunities for other Tsongas Arena events, and access to the new Talon Club room.

The Talon Club will feature a cash bar and buffet.

Club-seat owners will also get a VIP parking pass for every two seats purchased, and dinner with Meehan at the Allen House.

Sorry... no free drinks... but a buffet!!!

Nobody wants to watch cheaters Gainzo.

...but everyone wants to see dem Jets! Yup, pay no attention to all those empty seats this past year! It was an illusion generated by the few fans in attendance's delusion - or was that just plain drukeness? :)

http://www.uml.edu/Media/News%20Articles/Vote_keeps_UML_hocke.html

Meehan said UMass Lowell will offer 340 "club seat" packages at $249 that will include center-ice seats, advance notice and ticket opportunities for other Tsongas Arena events, and access to the new Talon Club room.

The Talon Club will feature a cash bar and buffet.

Club-seat owners will also get a VIP parking pass for every two seats purchased, and dinner with Meehan at the Allen House.

Sorry... no free drinks... but a buffet!!!

I'm sold.

Drinks are on me although I'll pass on the dinner with Marty.

NE has as much respect for their fans as they do for the rest of the NFL.

Can't wait to see what you all have to say when your seasons go up in price and include psl's.....for a stadium you will continue to share. Now there is respect for you!

At least New England has won something...the Jets have accomplished what? oh ok.. They respect their fans so much they increase prices off a lousy year...oh but wait that is common these days. Give me a break Madmike the Jets have always treated their fans like the donkeys we are

Its a shame knowing that a price increase of $34 per ticket would not be happening if Krafty Bob didn't decide to build a freakin' mega mall right in the current parking lot at Gillette. I feel your pain Gainzo. I too will be priced out as well. Unfortunately, all of us will be.

Unless of course you're BZ, because then its just a business and he won't mind dishing out $200 per ticket.

Archived