Jets Contact Raiders...

Favorite_Toon

Bull**** HUH!! raiders got more running backs then we do at this moment... were talking about kenyon coleman!!! lets not get confused with bruce smith..lol

You would package in Revis and Harris if you thought it would get us McFadden. Who do you suggest plays end for us? He was the best player on our front 3 and the only proven 3-4 linemen on our team.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Coleman has to stay. He was their best signing last off-season. With Jenkins next to him, he may actually be free to make even more tackles at the line. Getting Gholston would give them a potentially dominant front 7. Ellis would be the biggest question mark which I'll take as a problem considering Shaun is a very good player. I guess you have Barton next to Harris too - but I think Barton gets killed a bit too much. He's a solid vet and can hold his own out there.

I still would rather have them accumulate more picks but I couldn't see passing up on Gholston or even C. Long if he somehow makes it to 6.

How about the Offense??!!? are we forgetting we were one of the worst on offense... I mean how many games of all of u watched?? you thin we signed two o-lineman and now all is fixed?? sorry thats wishfull thinking..

That was for the other guy that said... we have three capable runng backs...we dont want capable..we deserve a playmaker at that position..

I personally dont think they will take mcfadden the raiders... so I would sit at 6.... but if I was guaranteed to get him for kenyon coleman..then thats a no brainer..

Kenyon Coleman + Gholston/McKelvin >>>> McFadden

How about the Offense??!!? are we forgetting we were one of the worst on offense... I mean how many games of all of u watched?? you thin we signed two o-lioneman and now all is fixed?? sorry thats wishfull thinking..

We signed a lionman???

lionman2.jpg

Our offense will be unstoppable next season.:confused0058:

(Learn to spell)

Yeah, Coleman has to stay. He was their best signing last off-season. With Jenkins next to him, he may actually be free to make even more tackles at the line. Getting Gholston would give them a potentially dominant front 7. Ellis would be the biggest question mark which I'll take as a problem considering Shaun is a very good player. I guess you have Barton next to Harris too - but I think Barton gets killed a bit too much. He's a solid vet and can hold his own out there.

I still would rather have them accumulate more picks but I couldn't see passing up on Gholston or even C. Long if he somehow makes it to 6.

You would package in Revis and Harris if you thought it would get us McFadden. Who do you suggest plays end for us? He was the best player on our front 3 and the only proven 3-4 linemen on our team.

We signed a lionman???

lionman2.jpg

Our offense will be unstoppable next season.:confused0058:

(Learn to spell)

Go fck yourself..I was typing fast idiot..

How about the Offense??!!? are we forgetting we were one of the worst on offense... I mean how many games of all of u watched?? you thin we signed two o-lineman and now all is fixed?? sorry thats wishfull thinking..

Put any combination of backs in our backfield last year, and we still don't make the playoffs.

If robertson is moving to end giving up colemen isn't that big of a deal. I'm glad the jets aren't passing the chance to get mcfadden.

No, I want D-Rob off of this team. Coleman is proven in that position, Robertson is not. Also, are you forgetting the money he is due to make???

Barring a HUGE re-structure, that is a terrible idea.

If robertson is moving to end giving up colemen isn't that big of a deal. I'm glad the jets aren't passing the chance to get mcfadden.

Yeah, let's take a guy who has never played DE and has a ridiculous cap number, who's been a complete bust for us, and let's have him replace the one player on our D-line who actually plays well.

Toon your backup is here.

You 2 are ****ing crazy

What the **** are you talking about???

Please...Explain that statement.

Yeah, let's take a guy who has never played DE and has a ridiculous cap number, who's been a complete bust for us, and let's have him replace the one player on our D-line who actually plays well.

Toon your backup is here.

Again if MANGINI does this...he has a reason for it!!

I think the FO realizes the top of the draft will go something like

Gholston

Long

Ryan

McFadden

Long

leaving us at # 6 choosing between Ellis or Dorsey (which is something we definately do not want)

So rather than trading down, we go up to get our man, and keep drobs salary, all while dumping colemans (if that is cap friendly...Sperm can let us know) That is the only way this deal makes sense

Jenkins takes over the middle and move robertson to DE... See if mangini does it... then he feels the same way no?

ANd mcfadden was a GREAT rb in college not a GOOD running back..

What the Hell makes you think that Noodle Knees will be able to make that transition???

He will need to restructure BIG time to make that move possible. He is due way too much money right now.

Who said DMC was not a great College RB???

Jenkins takes over the middle and move robertson to DE... See if mangini does it... then he feels the same way no?

ANd mcfadden was a GREAT rb in college not a GOOD running back..

So, let me get this straight.

You want us give up a potential sack machine in Gholston (assuming he drops that far), and our best and only proven 3-4 DE , replace him with a failure of a DT who is due to make over 12M this season, just so we can have 4 good RB's.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. ](*,)

Gholston

Long

Ryan

McFadden

Long

leaving us at # 6 choosing between Ellis or Dorsey (which is something we definately do not want)

So rather than trading down, we go up to get our man, and keep drobs salary, all while dumping colemans (if that is cap friendly...Sperm can let us know) That is the only way this deal makes sense

Absolutely!! SO how retarded does that statement I made seem now guys???

Gholston

Long

Ryan

McFadden

Long

great point. the ellis/dorsey chioce is a non starter for the jets. if it's between mcfadden and those 2 it's not even a chioce.

The only way trading up to the 4 would make some sort of sense would be if Long and/or Gholston is still on the board.

Even then it would be a questionable decision to give up Coleman as well though...

the jets wouldn't draft chris long even if he was there. why is that so hard to understand?

Erm, let me think.... Very??? Incredibly???

I don't care what the FO thinks the top 5 picks will be, there is no ****ing excuse for losing Coleman just to get a higher pick. In that case there was absolutely no good reason to win that game vs KC.

If we're at 6 and all of the 5 JonE listed are off the board then we either trade down or take McKelvin.

If those are the top 5 then we draft the top CB or trade down to acquire more picks.

With TJones, LW, and Chatman all on the roster, we're nowhere near desperate enough at RB to execute this trade.

So, considering all that, its still very retarted.

I don't care what the FO thinks the top 5 picks will be, there is no ****ing excuse for losing Coleman just to get a higher pick. In that case there was absolutely no good reason to win that game vs KC.

If we're at 6 and all of the 5 JonE listed are off the board then we either trade down or take McKelvin.

You are really overrating colemen. he's nothing special.

great point. the ellis/dorsey chioce is a non starter for the jets. if it's between mcfadden and those 2 it's not even a chioce.

Hey if we're planning on moving Noodle Knees to DE why don't we just get Ellis or Dorsey to do it too.

While we're at it Chad Pennington can convert to OLB, Everybody's happy.:confused0058:

Yeah OK.. take another cb at 6??? thats makes alot of sense... LOL

Archived