What's the deal with the draft?

Jetlag

That may be, I just personally think he's a very bad one.

Well said. There have been times over the last month were toon has started 4 or 5 McFadden threads in the same day. Enough is enough!

If people are apprehensive about stating their opinion then I guess message boards are the least of their problems.

Truth be told, I'd be all for drafting mcFadden too.

BUT that being said, I still don't like the way Toon goes on and on and on about him.

It's not that I disagree with his opinions, just the way he expresses them.

and I'm sure some member take offense to how you drop F-Bombs and scream your views at them like a drunken sailor.

:beer:

The last two paragraphs deserve a POTW. I speak from experience, people

will tell you in PM's that they agree with you but won't back you up on the board.

Basically its fear as you say that people will not express their feelings even tho

their identity for the most part is hidden. Look at the list of people who logged

in today at the bottom of the threads. There are a lot of names I have never

seen post on the board.

BTW what part of Brooklyn are you from?

I agree,

I am from the bensonhurst section of brooklyn..

Not everyone in my crew actually wants DMC... but the majority does... and you can bet we will be screaming DMC!!! DMC!!!... if hes still on the board..

ANyways.. I see ya got this gang mentality on this board..you are all friends and thats great but when someone joins the board that wants something that you dont..you attack them.. do you know how many PM's saying your a cool poster and I amnot sure why they dont like you.. but keep posting.. Look im not trying ot be an ass..I want DMC on our team.. you guys dont... Personally...

I dont believe he will be on the board when we draft... winning that last game sealed it... Al Davis cant stand us and would rather trade that pick then for us to have him.. Gholsten wont be there either..I see him going second to the rams.. I dont know..if you are a jet fan as long as I am.. you just know this is the type of thing we get used too.. the players we want want wont be there...

Thats why I like tanny's style..he goes up and gets what he wants... quality over quanity... anyways..if I offended anyone on this board Im sorry... and if you guys stil dont like me..then theres nothing I can do... I wil just speak for the fans on this board that are afraid to post there opinions cause they will get abused...

And if you dont think thats whats happening then you dont know your members... I can foward you a couple pm's...

i hope that wasnt directly aimed at me big guy cuz i am all for DMC and you are onf of my fav posters!

Archived