Messiah may play somewhere other than NY?

Gang Green Girl

Remember when he insisted he'd never play for any other team than the Blewshirts? Bad blood between him and Sather? He hasn't even skated since he took his victory laps around the Garden at the end of the 03/04 season. And the Rangers season always ends earlier than most everyone else's!!!

He's old and washed up. Who wants him?

Not me, unless they plan to bring back Vic Hadfield and Jean Ratelle, too...

However, this is really just a chance for you to bash the Rangers, isn't it? Is anyone seriously worried about a 106-year old man coming back? I am sure we can get a 30-second shift out of one of the kids...

Nice picture from the South Bronx up there, GGG...great song from back in da day, by the way from Boogie Down Productions "South Bronx"...well, looks festive in da Boogie Down for you people...though it is still scary to see TomShane in the hockey forum in ANY format!!!

TS...I've got my eye on you, Fokker!!!!

(GGG, that is a humourous pop culture reference, before you go and sick your Yankee dogs on me!!!! )

Do I need another reason to bash the Rangers? Puleeze. I find it funny that Messier thinks there are 30 teams out there (plus the Hartford Whalers, CA Golden Seals, and KC Scouts) that are interested in him. Is there anyone more arrogant than him?

However, this is really just a chance for you to bash the Rangers, isn't it? Is anyone seriously worried about a 106-year old man coming back? I am sure we can get a 30-second shift out of one of the kids...

Remember when he insisted he'd never play for any other team than the Blewshirts? Bad blood between him and Sather? He hasn't even skated since he took his victory laps around the Garden at the end of the 03/04 season. And the Rangers season always ends earlier than most everyone else's!!!

He's old and washed up. Who wants him?

Charleston Chiefs perhaps?

Archived