Chargers | Merriman's car stolen and set on fire

Smizzy

Chargers | Merriman's car stolen and set on fire

Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:47:42 -0700

KFMB News Channel 8, of San Diego, reports San Diego Chargers LB Shawne Merriman's Mercedes Benz was stolen and set on fire. The car is valued at $187,000 and was found torched with the wheels and rims missing. The car was fully insured and Police say they are following several leads. The car was found Thursday, March 20, at a park in Emerald Hills, Calif.

I bet that **** was hot!

Better that it was burned to a crisp than merely vandalized. Insurance company would have insisted on fixing it (which would take months on top of the car never being perfect again anyway); this way he gets a new car & will get it pretty fast.

I got $5 that says his new car shows up with those tires and rims.

I got $5 that says his new car shows up with those tires and rims.

I highly, highly doubt that merriman is strapped for cash. But like jetsfaninpa said, that's what you get for driving a ****ty car to begin with. I could have felt sorry for him if it were an F50, Murcielago, bugatti or something, but whoever did that to his car did him a favor.

hahah but of course "he'll" have to step away from his busy daylife of ensuring millions needlessly suffer in order to lay down his mighty hand of justice to ensure the purity of a game.

God is a traditionalist. He hates the DH. He hates the Wild Card. He tried with the strike in the 90's to kill baseball, but Satan came in and saved the day (Bud Selig is Satan.)

Part of God's plan is to make Red Sox fans suffer by having to watch their team play at 6am in Japan. And 3am for the A's fans (if there are any...) Only a cruel God would allow baseball to start the season in another country.

This is the beginning of the suffering. God will find a new Noah and he will want 2 players from every position on the New Ark.

Archived