Bubba in Center Tonight.

GimmeShelter

I would imagine they can live with his lack of offense the way the two big guns Sheff and Arod are hitting.

Yeah but he's still not that good defensively. I just watched Gary Matthews Jr. track down a shot in the gap by Jeter and I can only shake my head. The Yankees as a collective outfield probably have less range than any team in baseball. :x

Yeah but he's still not that good defensively. I just watched Gary Matthews Jr. track down a shot in the gap by Jeter and I can only shake my head. The Yankees as a collective outfield probably have less range than any team in baseball. :x

One Word .... JUNIOR

WE WANT JUNIOR!!

My second choice would be Juan Pierre ... dude can flatout fly, in CF and on the bases

Chuck him in CF and bat him leadoff ... nice!

Juan Pierra throws like his elbow is screwed on backwards.

Too bad Rocco Baldelli is on the DL.

He would have been absolutely perfect in centerfield for the Yankees and batting leadoff/2 hole.

Baldelli can throw, bunt, hit, steal bases, has GREAT speed, I mean he might be the fastest right handed hitter in MLB, I say that in all seriousness, Baldelli can flat out run.

AND ON TOP OF BEING AN ALL-AROUND GOOD BALLPLAYER................His Name is Rocco. :lol:

EB, that's why Juan Pierre is my second choice ... and Junior is #1

But aside from a weak arm, Pierre can track'em down in the gaps with the best of them ... and he can swipe bags with the best of them as well

So yeah, there is a weakness ... his arm ... but there are plenty of positives as well

I'll take Juan Pierre is a heartbeat [-o<

Archived