Alright a nice scenario here.

NY JET 29

Round 1 we pick Gholston. In round 2 if Hardy makes it there do you go Hardy, or a CB(Idk which ones will be there, but at least one of Cason, Flowers, or Porter should be there)

I love how every week NYJET29 changes his mind on who we should take first. He's like a loveable old neighbor who keeps forgetting to put his pants on:lololol:

I love how every week NYJET29 changes his mind on who we should take first. He's like a loveable old neighbor who keeps forgetting to put his pants on:lololol:

Umm all along i've wanted Gholston over anybody. If Mcfadden, and Gholston are there I wouldn't mind either one.

Round 1 we pick Gholston. In round 2 if Hardy makes it there do you go Hardy, or a CB(Idk which ones will be there, but at least one of Cason, Flowers, or Porter should be there)

If we got Gholston and Hardy on day one of the draft I would jizz.

We can still upgrade RG in round 4 with Shuening or a similar player.

We don't need to upgrade the secondary. Even if Barrett starts we still have a pretty good secondary especially if Gholston and Pace give us a pass rush.

I second that, reply to one of your other 600 thread's rather then making a new one every time a thought pops in to your head.

Does it really matter that much I like to post threads of my thoughts? I belong to this site, and I can do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

Does it really matter that much I like to post threads of my thoughts? I belong to this site, and I can do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

You're free to do whatever you want, but it's unnecessary and annoying as ****. There is no reason you need to make 600 threads all about the same **** when you can just post a reply, on one of your many other threads.

Actually, yuou belong to the community, and you do not get to do whatever the hell you feel like doing. Being a member here is not a right.. it's a privilege, and I am not just making fun of Chad Pennington here.

When you do what you do, you make realistic discussion very difficult. You disrupt the board. Look, I'm all for debate, but make a draft thread (1) and keep it there.

Archived