was just lookin at the fan pics

nj meadowlands

and is TomShane frickin HUGE or are Max and faba on the short side?

anyone? :mrgreen:

I am short and Tom is tall. What I lack in height I make up for in girth. Only my girth is in all the wrong places as well.

Tom and I are like Ernie and Bert. Except we don't take baths together. Anymore. (Long story).

And if you also noticed that Tom, Max and Faba were all pretty creepy looking, I'm thinking that's accurate. Pictures don't lie in that regard (see my avatar).

One picture shows GGG tightly clutching her neice. Another shows Bren keeping a close eye on her son's whereabouts. Those are also related to Tom, Max and Faba's creepiness.

And if you also noticed that Tom, Max and Faba were all pretty creepy looking, I'm thinking that's accurate. Pictures don't lie in that regard (see my avatar).

One picture shows GGG tightly clutching her neice. Another shows Bren keeping a close eye on her son's whereabouts. Those are also related to Tom, Max and Faba's creepiness.

Hey, Big AL, those were not very nice words. I have met Tom, Max Faba, & the crew a few weeks ago. They're great people.

Not cool, bro.

This post CRACKED me up. Man it really must take a lot to insult me. Because I really laughed out loud.

GGG yelling at her neice, "Don't make eye contact with them".

Bren yelling at her son, "Don't tell them you wrestle. They will ask you questions".

It all adds up. We are freaks. I can't believe I just realized this now. Thanks Al for your honesty!

This post CRACKED me up. Man it really must take a lot to insult me. Because I really laughed out loud.

GGG yelling at her neice, "Don't make eye contact with them".

Bren yelling at her son, "Don't tell them you wrestle. They will ask you questions".

It all adds up. We are freaks. I can't believe I just realized this now. Thanks Al for your honesty!

If you had your niece or son at the Yankee game would you let them get close to myself, TS or Max- Brenda and GGG are not only beautiful but smart too.

Archived