New York Jets Fact or Fiction: Kellen Clemens

SoFlaJets

The Steelers game was also not lost by the QB throwing a pick-6.

I can not disagree, I guess that the QB play did not win the game for us either, if nothing else its a wash. That being said as much as I like CP we need to see if KC has the goods. If he can't beat out CP in camp then we know that he does not have the goods.

I can not disagree, I guess that the QB play did not win the game for us either, if nothing else its a wash. That being said as much as I like CP we need to see if KC has the goods. If he can't beat out CP in camp then we know that he does not have the goods.

I've said that all along. If he is really that much worse than Pennington, then holy crap he's awful.

The Baltimore game made me realize we really have something special in Clemens. He actually had their defense on their toes in the fourth quarter and you could tell Kellen could taste blood. Too bad McCareins forgot that when 3 balls hit you right in the hands you are supposed to catch them. Loser! he robbed Kellen of his first ever win,and it was also the kids first start. The best pass thrown by a jet qb in the past 4 yrs was in this game...kellen on the post to justin, that was a thing of beauty and he robbed him.

If McCareins caught that ball it would have been tied. They had a long way to go before they were going to win that game. Clemens did look very impressive in that fourth quarter. He also looked like complete **** for the first half - 3 quarters. We thought Baltimore had a good D, but I don't think they were even top 20. It was also Clemens first start. He did not exactly build on that. I don't think he's had a fair shake to decide if he sucks, but deciding that a guy is "special" based upon one quarter against the prevent doesn't strike me as rational. It's like people thinking Johnny U would have beat the Jets in the super bowl if he started. No, he just had some success because the game was already over.

Archived