When is this friggin draft anyway?

SoFlaJets

Wasn't there something about the 1 round of the draft moving to Friday nights? Obviously not this draft, but maybe future drafts?

Next year round 1 goes to prime time Fri. night & rounds 2,3 & 4 go to Sat. & rounds 5,6 & 7 move to Sun., So I guess next year it will be the last Fri. in April which would be 4/24/09 of course the first Fri. in May is 05/01/09 so you never know.

Next year round 1 goes to prime time Fri. night & rounds 2,3 & 4 go to Sat. & rounds 5,6 & 7 move to Sun., So I guess next year it will be the last Fri. in April which would be 4/24/09 of course the first Fri. in May is 05/01/09 so you never know.

Thanks Joisey.....

SFJ-thansk, I came across this picture while reading something on Belushi

This weekend! Fly up and we'll meet you at the draft! (ssshhhh, don't tell him)

I'll be there Bobby-I just bought my tickets from William Shatner on Priceline.com...see you guys at The Garden on Saturday morning..J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!! I'll be the guy wearing the Jets jersey with the name "STOOPID" on the back

I'll be there Bobby-I just bought my tickets from William Shatner on Priceline.com...see you guys at The Garden on Saturday morning..J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!! I'll be the guy wearing the Jets jersey with the name "STOOPID" on the back
:rl:

Archived