Hypothetical Question

C-Mart28

Lets say rather than trade down with Dallas, we do so with one of the teams in the 10 to 20 range of picks, who should we take then?

I'm leaning towards Cromartie, Sweed, or Campbell, any of these three would fill an area of need, and would be a good value pick in that range as well.

Lets say rather than trade down with Dallas, we do so with one of the teams in the 10 to 20 range of picks, who should we take then?

I'm leaning towards Cromartie, Sweed, or Campbell, any of these three would fill an area of need, and would be a good value pick in that range as well.

Mendenhall

Cromartie. I'd rather do the trade with the 'Boys though.

Definately rather trade, two firsts are better than one after all.

Also, I agree Mendenhall will be the best RB of the draft. Size, speed, stength, can actually break tackles, and doesnt fumble too often, hes got everything a team needs in a star running back.

The only reason I wouldnt take him is that there are bigger needs on this team than RB, namely WR and CB, which is why I personally lean towards Sweed, than cromartie. Not that I would be mad with Mendenhall either, better we have him than someone else when it comes down to it.

The Only thing against Cromartie is I think he is a project. He was burned alot in college, had a good senior bowl, and good combine. THAT kinda scares me. Am I alone on this?

Archived