What's with this nascar garbage?

Mavrik

What's with all the nascar posts in here? I thought this was a hockey forum! I finally get the NHL back and I come in here and the room is half-full with posts about rednecks making left turns for 4 hours.

Talk about kicking a a man when he's down (or in this case, a sport) Must be TS's abuse of powers, as Mods, speaking of which, where are all the monkey pics? :chas:

What's with all the nascar posts in here? I thought this was a hockey forum! I finally get the NHL back and I come in here and the room is half-full with posts about rednecks making left turns for 4 hours.

Talk about kicking a a man when he's down (or in this case, a sport) Must be TS's abuse of powers, as Mods, speaking of which, where are all the monkey pics? :chas:

I have officially nothing to do with this I want everyone to know- we finally are going to have hockey played again - not bad board action for hockey forum considering they were not even playing

Can we get back to talking about Danica Patrick please? btw, this is essentially an off-topic thread! Use the OT next time!!

Patrick - lots of media hype and no wins on the circuit- nice to be 0 for the career and be a star

Some idiot changed the name of the forum for awhile. It read Hockey \ Nascar.

The problem has been fixed. The roach has been exterminated again!

What does one have to do to start a synchronized swimming forum as retaliation

Faba...

I am not going over this again with you. If you want to see the Tom Shane speedo pics you have to become a premium member.

:wink:

Faba...

I am not going over this again with you. If you want to see the Tom Shane speedo pics you have to become a premium member.

:wink:

I am glad I ate my lunch already before seeing those pictures of TS

Archived