what team will have do alot better this year.

DieHardChiefsFan

what team will do better this year  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what team will do better this year

• 49ers
    • Dolphins
    • Raiders
    • Ravens
    • Bears
    • Lions
    • Texans
    • Falcons
    • Panthers
    • Bills

Out of that group I'd go with the Texans, they already have a nice corp, and if it werent for their division would probably had a better record anyways. With a nice draft they should continue to improve and finally get over the 500 mark

Let's see... winning 1 game last year, so if the Dolphins win 5 games they have gone up by 500%.

I say Dolphins, they can't do worse.

BZ

Yeah. It depends on how you measure "improvement" - is it in gross # of wins? Do you count each win over 5 games or 7 games or 9 games more than each win over 1 game? I would.

The Mean Machine prison squad. I think having a year to adjust to Vick's improvisational style of play will do wonders for their blocking schemes. Rumor also has it that they could be picking a receiver(Chris Henry) or a CB(PacMan) in this year's draft. Lawrence Phillip's also seems entering the draft this year, as he's facing 20 year's. There's rumors they're interested in him but I'm not buying, I don't feel he would have the same impact as those other 2, plus who knows what he's got left in the tank. All I know is the guards better watch out this year.

Archived